Life As A Cat Would Be Grand.

dthoffsett

I'm a girl . . . yup, definitely a girl. =)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Caught a cute pic of Bailey assuming his normal pose on the cat tree. He likes to sit up there and watch me while I'm on the computer. What a life, huh?

Baileycattree.jpg

hi,
i dont know if its right to call a male cute but he is, so if he dont like to be called cute, i will say hes very hansome, all the best donna :)

Thanks. A friend of mine has access to all the newest movie posters, so I have them all over my walls. Can't beat free artwork.

i'm not sure i'd be that comfortable with him sitting there. he has that "i would like to eat your face" look :lol:

That's his normal look. He's really the biggest wuss in the world. If anybody knocks on the door he runs and hides under my bed. And heaven forbid anyone come inside, I usually have to coax him out from under the bed after they leave. I got him before I moved out of my mom's house, and it took him several weeks of my mom coming over before he would come out to see her. He still doesn't let her touch him too often, and that's after growing up @ her house. What a weirdo, but I love him.

Don't like the poster, but I do like the cat.
V.cool white whiskers on a black background, though how anyone could be intimidated by anything with such comically fluffy feet is beyond me :lol:

V.cool white whiskers on a black background, though how anyone could be intimidated by anything with such comically fluffy feet is beyond me :lol:

:lol: I know, poor guy, I have to trim the fur on the bottom of his feet or he slips on the linoleum (not sure if I spelled that right) when he tries to run. Pretty funny to watch.

Most reactions

Back