Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad, this thread is really funny.

Never thought of photoshopping something... I might later if I can get around to it. I haven't got photoshop yet (lazy) but I've got this ancient version of Paint Shop Pro, came free on a computer magazine. I really want the updated one but I can't afford it because all my money gets spent on FISH.

ill have a liter of cola...

me being freakin buff after a day of wheeling!

helping the gf study.

reppin the seachem shirt!

my eyeball.

me and my gf.

Cute pictures. :)

Earlier I said I don't have any posey pictures. I lied. I found some old ones.

These are from my days at the 'ol Abercrombie and Fitch. Blah. (Freshman year of college.)

678737461_l.jpg

l_fa3e1d2d34a947f302862785388e7a6b.jpg

l_dd039c6dabd4c3207a4dae6708e593de.jpg

l_e589442959c64955e5934ab2b7e37417.jpg

And this one was like...two years ago? Maybe a year and a half ago...I don't remember. I have a friend that takes pictures all the time, and he wanted to take mine one day. I let him. :)

kayla2.jpg

These are from my days at the 'ol Abercrombie and Fitch. Blah. (Freshman year of college.)

678737461_l.jpg

And this one was like...two years ago? Maybe a year and a half ago...I don't remember. I have a friend that takes pictures all the time, and he wanted to take mine one day. I let him. :)

kayla2.jpg

thank you!
yours arent too shabby either. ;)

Wow constantine there hot pics and you are beautiful.
Was you ever a model.
Steady not to be rude but not keen on that pic myself.

678737461_l.jpg

kayla2.jpg

wow. :hyper: beautiful..

you dont find many girl like that over here.. :angry:

wooow constantine ;)

without any disrespect if i was the other way inclined i'd probably chase you.....lol.....but you can rest safe! :rolleyes:

this is me BOOOO!
:)

mllpvyb2gpecuz1.png

l2zgigsi2gycco0.th.jpg

llzds30v2khgla6.jpg

Sorry to encroach on your thread (I don't even like Bettas!!) but if my boyfriend wasn't so darn handsome i'd consider moving to Canada for this guy! Only thing is (and this is just a friendly tip as an ex personal trainer) you need to focus a little more on your chest... girls like a bitta chest too!!

this is me BOOOO!
:)

mllpvyb2gpecuz1.png

l2zgigsi2gycco0.th.jpg

llzds30v2khgla6.jpg

Sorry to encroach on your thread (I don't even like Bettas!!) but if my boyfriend wasn't so darn handsome i'd consider moving to Canada for this guy! Only thing is (and this is just a friendly tip as an ex personal trainer) you need to focus a little more on your chest... girls like a bitta chest too!!

I can second that, definitely like a broad chested man lol! :drool: Just got to hunt one down now :hey:

I know a couple of gawjus broad chested fellas...one of which is on here but i think he is a bit too shy to show it off.

Well i thought i would add some more pics of me....no way i am going to try and compete with Constabtine as i will loose before i even start :p

So any way here are a couple of me lookin my best in my scruffs with no make up and no effort what so ever

Starting out on a nice looooong dog walk
2007_0214car0013-1.jpg

A day at the beach - yes i am talkin to the dog :lol:
DSCF0048.jpg

Pickin apples for yummy apple crumble
friendsandfamily6.jpg

Takin my stallion out for a ride....yes i know he is to small for me heigt wise but the faty needs the excersise.
Tippy0304064.jpg

Ok so i do have makeup on in this one but its hardly a sexy pose..me and mum halloween. I made the dress!
DSCF0014.jpg

An with this being my last pic to post...Kisses (still no makeup lol)
shell.jpg

I know a couple of gawjus broad chested fellas...one of which is on here but i think he is a bit too shy to show it off.

Well i thought i would add some more pics of me....no way i am going to try and compete with Constabtine as i will loose before i even start :p

So any way here are a couple of me lookin my best in my scruffs with no make up and no effort what so ever

Starting out on a nice looooong dog walk
2007_0214car0013-1.jpg

A day at the beach - yes i am talkin to the dog :lol:
DSCF0048.jpg

Pickin apples for yummy apple crumble
friendsandfamily6.jpg

Takin my stallion out for a ride....yes i know he is to small for me heigt wise but the faty needs the excersise.
Tippy0304064.jpg

Ok so i do have makeup on in this one but its hardly a sexy pose..me and mum halloween. I made the dress!
DSCF0014.jpg

An with this being my last pic to post...Kisses (still no makeup lol)
shell.jpg

Well I think you look beautiful! Glad Im not the only one daring to show a make-up free face lol! :lol:
Want to see these chests now lol although I shouldnt really be looking as my divorce isnt through yet! :/

no harm in lookin.

I would post a pic of the other fella but i aint go my hands on one yet.....muscles a bit like the ones near the beginning that was posted as a joke :drool: so i'll see what i can do to get you girlies some (more) eye candy.

and thanks for the beautiful comment, the way i see it is that i look like that 99% of the time so to show me made up is a bit of a false impression - if people don't like the way i look thats there choice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back