Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saloony.jpg

Speaking of violence, my boyfriend and I have guns here! :hyper:

Ironic, a native dressed as a cowboy. :lol:

What the heck...here's me and my snotty nosed little baby lol I feel a lot older than I am :blush: Not much into the whole going out, drinking, partying thing like everyone else my age lol Ah well.
DSCF0229.jpg
damn you spoilt my statement of which one are you. Next time don't say who the baby is :)

I'm afraid your'e to young for me genesis, but I agree good looking.

LOL wilder...nothing wrong with a toy boy :p
don't encourage him, he'll start chasing after everyone.

what's the smily face with the tongue about?
Smily face poking his tongue out at you.

blimey it all went mental after that, you have soOOOOO many pictures phoenixbaby!
on he getting older note birthdays don't scare me, but i don't get the child's excitement for them anymore....lol.....21 would have been a nice age to say at, i wouldn't go an younger, hated being a teen :p

Wow, I managed to find a picture of myself. My sister caught me off guard, and of course, I was tired.
KellysPictures2001.jpg

Gah, I look bad in that one. :crazy:

it says its been blocked or deleted, doesn't work!
Odd, it's showing fine on my computer. Do you have Photobucket blocked or something?
doesn't show on mine either, and i use photobucket for uploading pics so definitely not blocked on my computer

it says moved or deleted on mine though, not blocked.

Wow, I managed to find a picture of myself. My sister caught me off guard, and of course, I was tired.
KellysPictures2001.jpg

Odd, it's showing fine on my computer. Do you have Photobucket blocked or something?
doesn't show on mine either, and i use photobucket for uploading pics so definitely not blocked on my computer

that's really odd. I'm going to have to get a newer picture, then.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Bl...ictures2001.jpg

that's really odd. I'm going to have to get a newer picture, then.

Maybe the ablum on thier account is set to private.

I cant see it either.

Ok may aswell jump on the bandwagon, I am not as young as most of you, but what the heck, I had a couple of glasses of wine dutch courage ha ....Phoenixbaby...keep em coming, I am loving this thread...ok this is me...no I do not have tilted head syndrome, i just seem to turn my head at an angle when I have my pic taken...!!!!
Hiya Debbie, it's nice to see ur pic! Don't know why u needed dutch courage, u look great! You look far too young to be a grandma to 20 mollies though :lol: Send my love to the baby platys! :D

This is me when I've answered to many threads.

Attachments

• photorelaxed.jpg
    photorelaxed.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back