Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhh. Tattoo time. :)

I only have one. It hurt, so I'll likely not be getting anymore!!

HF158.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture296.jpg

It says, "Audaces Fortuna Iuvat."

PhoenixBaby...I think you're too cute of a girl to have such low self-esteem, and although modeling in nude photos may feel like it helps you, I can't see it really doing that. If anything it only shows how low your self-esteem really is, and that's never good. I can understand why your ex didn't like your modeling. Maybe he didn't want your goodies to be on display for any creepy, horny guy to look at. Personally, I respect that in a man. Putting a woman out there in such light as that is only using her body as an object, and not really showing her as a person. It will cause many people to lose respect for you...especially men...whether they say so or not. There's nothing left to be chased when it's all given upfront. Anyhow, that's just my opinion/thoughts.

It's kind of like...when someone has a secret and they won't tell you, you really REALLY want to know what it is. There's the mystery factor...that's what people chase after. If someone just walks around blabbing all their secrets, eventually people get tired of it and don't want to listen to it at all. That's the best metaphor I have. Hah...

SO...PLEASE take this, from one girl to another, and think about it. Just realize you don't have to put on a huge show to be noticed. Just walking outside and grinning at someone with your pretty smile and eyes is enough. :)

I hate that pic stang1.
Recovering from the measles.

So, Wilder, could you already name most of the popular tropical species and most of the diseases they could get when that photo was taken? :lol:

I managed to dig up two of me. The wind was crazy when the most of me shot was taken. They were on two separate awards events several months apart but both were within the last 4 or 5 months. So I look pretty much the same. And in case you're wondering I turn 14 next week. ON APRIL FOOLS. Emergency caesar. I could have strangled the doctor. One day sooner or one day later... lol

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 51
  • me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 54
So, Wilder, could you already name most of the popular tropical species and most of the diseases they could get when that photo was taken?

:lol:

Pretty girl laurafrog
The girl below is also pretty

Found one of my daughter bless her emma and her boyfriend is now her husband.
Andrew already down sized it.

Attachments

• emma_and_scott.jpg
    emma_and_scott.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 58
lol @ everyone sending thier best posing pics

Here is me, no camp poses or manipulation of light to appear remotely attractive!!!!!

Attachments

• gh.JPG
    gh.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 51
Is it me or does LauraFrog and Ibble Dibble look the same?

And how come everyone has proper posey modelling pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back