Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic and love the tattoo on your arm!
It doesn't matter what other people think, it's how you feel yourself. Took me a long time to learn that myself.
The only people's opinions that matter are your own and the people who love you. ;)

Stang can we see a pic of you please? :)

OK now we're onto tattoos I don't like them lol but I have 3 and I just want my body back. I don't know if that's as a result of having children and them touching the tattoos and asking why they are stuck on and won't come off and how they want a tattoo and how I want their lovely soft perfect skin to stay that way forever.

Having said THAT, the phoenix tattoo is very beautiful. My sister has a corset down that side of her body, lots of big pink ribbons and it's awesome. Maybe it's where you have it and what you have that makes the difference, I do love it when tattoos are hidden, so I'm not a fan of tattoos on arms, up the side of the leg, chest area etc. I think they are very sexy when they are hidden.

It doesn't matter what other people think, it's how you feel yourself. Took me a long time to learn that myself.
The only people's opinions that matter are your own and the people who love you. ;)

As you asked so nicely :)
Taken about 3 years ago, not cahnged much but all my photos are on disc gathering dust somewhere.
Not a stunner like the other girls, I'm afraid but hey....

5-1.jpg

Taken about 3 years ago, not a stunner like the other girls, I'm afraid but hey....

5-1.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhh must have been cold that day

:lol:

lovely pic

Taken about 3 years ago, not cahnged much but all my photos are on disc gathering dust somewhere.
Not a stunner like the other girls, I'm afraid but hey....

WRONG! You are very pretty so there and you have lovely nipples :p:p [sorry friday night smutty mel kicking in there lol]

stang, ur loverly so shush:D xx

mel, i think tattoos r diff on diff people, some sleeves look tacky, some can look sexy, its all about whether ur design suits u i guess

Look very pretty stang1.

:lol: Cheeky....:blush:
Knew I should have worn reinforcements that day but it was only cold when I stopped climbing!
Hat e having my pic took and that's the best I could find!
Thanks for the nice comments though. ;)

well it is a good pic honey, also u do seem to have a rather nice figure :good:

Shaz & Mermaidmel :blush: :blush: :blush: I'd of never thought it of the pair of you :lol: :lol:

I think chessy feet cute.

Stang? has anyone ever told you that you look like sarah conor in terninator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back