Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAOetc.gif

Crikey what have I been missing all evening.......I had a really long phone call and missed all the fun.

My husband's been flaunting himself again :crazy:

indeed, got myself a nice fella (the one in the pic with me i already posted)

my ex hated my modelling, but screw him lol, one of my pics is going in nuts when pete eventually calls me up lol

You sound like you have incredibly low self esteem to be honest, just be happy in your own skin [easier said than done because I'm not and I probably just should be] but I'm 10 years older than you so take it from an old bag, the harder you try the harder you fall. And when you don't try, you shine x

indeed, got myself a nice fella (the one in the pic with me i already posted)

my ex hated my modelling, but screw him lol, one of my pics is going in nuts when pete eventually calls me up lol

You sound like you have incredibly low self esteem to be honest, just be happy in your own skin [easier said than done because I'm not and I probably just should be] but I'm 10 years older than you so take it from an old bag, the harder you try the harder you fall. And when you don't try, you shine x
Christ Mel, if you're an old bag, I must have one foot in the grave already!!!

it isnt as low as it used to be tbh, i do find myself looking for approval alot, when i guess i should learn to be happy with myself 1st

the modelling has helped alot with my esteem, ive been on nuts website sooo many times ive lost count, one of my pics is going in the mag, and ive been signed to an agency, so it does help

i think i worry too much about how others see me, i guess we all do tho,,, right?

how old r u mel? x

5teady get your tougue back in before you fall over it
drooling.gif

it isnt as low as it used to be tbh, i do find myself looking for approval alot, when i guess i should learn to be happy with myself 1st

the modelling has helped alot with my esteem, ive been on nuts website sooo many times ive lost count, one of my pics is going in the mag, and ive been signed to an agency, so it does help

i think i worry too much about how others see me, i guess we all do tho,,, right?

how old r u mel? x

I can relate to it mate, I understand that feeling all too well. I am 31, I only checked to see your age because you look young, take that as a compliment though, I do when people think I'm 25 lol! xx

lol 21 in may woooo

trust me u dont look ur age, actually im shocked!!

ok, so altho this is an art nude pic, u dnt see ne bits in it if that makese sense, let me know what u guys think

Phoenixbaby_1_resize1.jpg

Make the best of your looks while your'e young as looks fade, I could cry.

:hyper: thanks stang, alot of people dnt like my tattoos but hey lol sod em

ok so heres probs the best face shot of me

OA2F5144.jpg

ok now im done with pics

*puts her pics away*

Nice pic and love the tattoo on your arm!
It doesn't matter what other people think, it's how you feel yourself. Took me a long time to learn that myself.
The only people's opinions that matter are your own and the people who love you. ;)

ty, ooo really? coz ive got like 12 tattoos lol

in the pic above my faceshot, u can see my half sleeve that still isnt finished lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back