Lets See Some Baby Monsters!

Who cares!!!

He wants to see other peoples pictures if you have any then post some,
if you dont then dont reply with carless messages. Hes only 12!

FshRFine well done mate ill post some pictures up of my ronnie and reggie the Oscars in a bit.

I do have some pictures FYI:

Heres one of my Delhezi Bichirs:

testpic.jpg

Oh and just because he's twelve, theres no need to be patranising.

I think its all crap and im not really bothered who comes back and slates me for it. The boy said it was in a school for the mentally retarded only 2 weeks ago now its a different story, and no he isnt doing a good job of looking after it you only have to look at the state of the fish. But one thing that is odd as has been pointed out always seem to be the same pics posted taken by the same man who blatently isnt 12 im sure someone has found these pics some where on the internet and is passing them off, because if it was in some sort of program you would be taking regular picture so you can moniter the changes!!!!!!

I think its all crap and im not really bothered who comes back and slates me for it. The boy said it was in a school for the mentally retarded only 2 weeks ago now its a different story, and no he isnt doing a good job of looking after it you only have to look at the state of the fish. But one thing that is odd as has been pointed out always seem to be the same pics posted taken by the same man who blatently isnt 12 im sure someone has found these pics some where on the internet and is passing them off, because if it was in some sort of program you would be taking regular picture so you can moniter the changes!!!!!!

why must people see bad all the time?? this is what really gets to me on this forum. judging..seeing the bad...having a go before asking and so on and so on. never ending...

we had this going at school and i dont ever remember taking pics of the fish. they were there to teach responsibility not to monitor their growth etc. maybe in a science lab you would see this...anyway point is, when the pics were posted (taken by his uncle i believe) he admits the aro was beaten up and has since been moved. if he has no recent pics then maybe his uncle hasnt been able to get in there and take more. this is a school program with obviously young children involved. everyone has to learn somewhere and he was given heaps about it when he first posted and i think you should leave him alone. he asked to see pics not have people give him crap about pics that are months old.

do you really have nothing better to do than try and find fault??? seriously, if you dont have anything constructive to say, then a thread doesnt need your comments. keep them to yourself, answer what you can and stop giving little-uns a hard time.

some people...*goes away muttering about the insensitiveness of some people*

And sometimes I wonder why many good fishkeepers left this forum... because it's not friendly anymore... The logo used to be "the friendliest fish forum around"... I wonder what happened to that?

And sometimes I wonder why many good fishkeepers left this forum...
They left because many newer members got too caught up on always being nice rather than giving correct advice.

If someone game me "Harsh Comments" about
how I keep my fish, I'd only see it as constructive critizsm,
As It's for the best of the fish, not a stab at the owner

whats so wrong about having a tank at a school. My dad is a biology teacher and he has a 50 gallon there that every year he and his students go out to a lake and catch some fish to put in there then at the end of the year he puts them back. I havent been here for long at all so i dont have a say on this guys pics being old but it is kind of odd. maybe he just doesnt have the time to take pics. for the tank being at school it would be hard because you have all of your classes

matt295:

What's fishy about this is that the pictures posted are always the same pictures and the tank's owners and locations are always changing. The tank went from being in Fishrfine's home,to a school for the mentally retarted,to a greenhouse. The owners went from his to his Uncles to the schools. Fishrfine claims he can't get a full tank shot or measurments. He also doesn't know the brand of filter, he only knows that it filters 350 GPH. He also states in another post that HE(not the school) writes grants to get the tank for free. So he says in multiple post that the tank belongs to him. Now, I have my own question, Why was your uncles reflection in the tank if its at your school?

Tack för adden. Jag har just "upptäckt" er. Och är bara nöjd än så länge.
sorry just practing my Swedish because i'm Swedish
cool fish!

invader with key... arse off, thx... it's not high school, it's grade school, he's 12, they have a program... what's wrong with that? Even we have pets at school, although smaller... I've heard of (and seen) a biology teacher having an indian python as a class animal... It actually helps children learn why it's important to care for nature... Although I agree that some fish aren't really compatible and stuff, but I'm sure fishrfine is doing his best to sort that out - it's not that easy to just remove stuff in a school owned fish tank... As for him caring the for the tank... If he has the knowledge for it, why not.It's not like many other people know what to do and I imagine teachers love doing less work. I know I would love to do so (well most of the time).

</rant off>
And sometimes I wonder why many good fishkeepers left this forum... because it's not friendly anymore... The logo used to be "the friendliest fish forum around"... I wonder what happened to that?

Maybe you should look at what you wrote above to answer your question in the second quote. I was just stating a fact that many older kids usually are ignorant about certain animal care and I was also stating that I found it odd that a 12 year old was given the complete responsibility of looking after a tank that is at school, or where ever it's kept. Usually, the tank is already established from earlier years and the teacher supervises the care that the person performs. Another thing that I found odd was the general size of the tank. I would be less sceptical if the tank was 55gls or less, but a 275gl needs substantial care, because of its size. How would a 12 yr old be able to clean a tank as large as that? That is what leads me to question FishRFine's validity. I don't doubt FishRFine's intelligence, I just question the state of this tank: whether his or not.

About the programs at school: I support them whole-heartedly. I think that teaching students the value of animal life, especially in an age where animals are slowly dwindling, is a very valuable thing. I personally think that it brings the class together and it teaches responsibility, etc. All of this has pretty much been touched on in this post, so I won't elaborate much more.

I was also stating that I found it odd that a 12 year old was given the complete responsibility of looking after a tank that is at school, or where ever it's kept.(...) Another thing that I found odd was the general size of the tank. I would be less sceptical if the tank was 55gls or less, but a 275gl needs substantial care, because of its size.

Yes, and the fact it's not just your average (if a bit larger) communtiy tank. There is an arowana in there! Do you expect a school to put an arowana in a tank for a 12 year old to look after? I may be wrong FishRfine, you might be sincere and this may be your/your uncles/a "retarded school's" tank. You just make it very hard for yourself to get people to believe what you're saying. And before anyone slates me I have read all the previous posts on his (??) tank.

I would love if your proved me wrong fishrfine, but I can't see it happening tbh.

Most reactions

Back