Lets Just Drop The Subject Now Please

Well this whole thread has really annoyed me coz Ive got them on watch and now everyone will have seen them- GRRRR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry, i hate having links to my things on ebay on here :angry:
Its ok. Look on the bright side, at least its good advertising coz so many will now have seen them and you havent had to blatently advertise them on here yourself! Bet they will go for loads more now. :good:

I actually Believe that Ibble has broken the board rules by posting Shazs' listing, and she may now incurr and infraction.
Should have simply PM'd and not acted in such a thoughtless way.

NO EBAY LISTINGS ARE TO BE POSTED ON ANY PART OF THE FORUM.

Don't worry Shaz,

I had numerous Listings deleted by ebay, 'cause i got stuff wrong. when i started to sell stuff on there.
Now i have a template that i simply update each time i sell something.

thanks for that :look:

im sure i will make more mistakes on the way, but i can bet i will be jumped on for them again
:S

I actually Believe that Ibble has broken the board rules by posting Shazs' listing, and she may now incurr and infraction.

:-( :no: . thats whay i never do .

Don't worry Shaz,

I had numerous Listings deleted by ebay, 'cause i got stuff wrong. when i started to sell stuff on there.
Now i have a template that i simply update each time i sell something.

thanks for that :look:

im sure i will make more mistakes on the way, but i can bet i will be jumped on for them again
:S

:-( :no: . thats whay i never do .

yeah, I forgot and had mine removed in the B/Sell Swap section for the tanks and bits and bobs.

Also What Does:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: MATALIC/SILVER :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :fun: Mean i've never heard of that type of fish before :fun: :lol:

ibble you say age was not an issue but you mentioned it more them once , so it clearly is an issue , but has you admitted your wrong
i agree you had issues with other sellers regarding this in the past but that wasnt me was it, so please dont tie me with the same brush,

this thread has blown things way out of the water , i have sold 4 bettas online and have good feeback for the 4 i have sold. the two online at the moment are swimming in my tank . IMO

if i had sold them to someone and they were not 100% happy with them because of the pictures then i would hold my hands up and take it on the chin, ,,,,but thats not happened has it.
what do you mean "mentioned it more than once"? i mentioned it once in my second post and then corrected myself in the same post, although that technically was mentioning it more than once, i hardly think it is evidence of my having an "issue" as i was correcting myself and apologizing

all my subsequent mentions of age were in reply to comments from yourself.

and you say my issues with other seller does not relate to you and maybe it doesn't in this instance, (but maybe a customer would notice difference you miss) but if you get into the habit of doing it, then maybe it will do in the future.

and ok, you would "hold your hands up and take it on the chin" but surely its better to avoid even the possibility of problems

you made a mistake, it happens, i pointed it out, and you fixed it can we just drop the subject now

ibble you say age was not an issue but you mentioned it more them once , so it clearly is an issue , but has you admitted your wrong
i agree you had issues with other sellers regarding this in the past but that wasnt me was it, so please dont tie me with the same brush,

this thread has blown things way out of the water , i have sold 4 bettas online and have good feeback for the 4 i have sold. the two online at the moment are swimming in my tank . IMO

if i had sold them to someone and they were not 100% happy with them because of the pictures then i would hold my hands up and take it on the chin, ,,,,but thats not happened has it.
what do you mean "mentioned it more than once"? i mentioned it once in my second post and then corrected myself in the same post, although that technically was mentioning it more than once, i hardly think it is evidence of my having an "issue" as i was correcting myself and apologizing

all my subsequent mentions of age were in reply to comments from yourself.

and you say my issues with other seller does not relate to you and maybe it doesn't in this instance, (but maybe a customer would notice difference you miss) but if you get into the habit of doing it, then maybe it will do in the future.

and ok, you would "hold your hands up and take it on the chin" but surely its better to avoid even the possibility of problems

you made a mistake, it happens, i pointed it out, and you fixed it can we just drop the subject now

ibble it was the way you went about it i have issuse with.

subject dropped and please remove my ebay listings thank you

shaz.. I think you need to listen to what ibble is saying and not get offended by it.
He's giving you very good information so you won't make the mistake you did this time.

This is a good thread for anyone else out there who is thinking about selling bettas and what not to do.

Don't be lazy...Always give the right info and/or photos. I know that's harsh, but seriously, when you're taking someones money.. there's no room to sugarcoat. IF Ibble had not pointed this out to you as something that's not looked upon well, you would most definitely have had a whole mess load of people in the future who looked at you as a cheat/liar even if your intention was not to mislead people (which I don't think it was fyi).

i am not lazy in the slightest and have taken offence to been called this,
all i did was list something on ebay that look the same, it you had 2 tops for sale but one was a diffrent size would you take a pic of the 10 then take a pic of the 14 because its bigger, no you would just put the same pic on. (i know fish are diffrent to clothing before its mentioned)

my point is the fish i am selling are the same colour shape etc i have been sitting looking at them for the last 20 mins and i can hand on heart say they look no diffrent to the pictures, only the diffrence the flash makes. (i may have not posted the fish out the the buyer in the pictures).
i woulnt of had any mess in the future because i am selling diffrent colours next time, im hardly going to put that pic on if im selling red ones.

Say I had some puppies or kittens I wanted to sell and they all looked the same TO ME.
I wouldn't go and take a single picture of just one of them and keep posting that picture over and over again to represent all of them. No.. I would take individual pics.

What if YOU saw an auction for a beautiful betta that would be perfect to enter into a competition, but when you get it, oh look.. it's a completely different betta. Sure it's the same color, blahblahblah, but you can still tell it's different and it unfortunatly has a flaw in it somewhere so it's not good enough to compete with. You email the seller, and they give you the excuse of "Well they all look the same to me."

Just look at it from the buyers point of view. Even if YOU can't tell the difference does not mean a buyer will not. The BUYER deserves to know exactly what they're paying for or the info (which you did end up including) that they may not possibly be getting what is in the pic.

Anyways, blahblahblah.. I'm too tired to be nice right now so I'll just leave it at that.
You now know what not to do, and hopefully some other people have learned something as well... I know I have if I ever plan on selling bettas (which I don't but I'm just saying).

thanks for that amunet, thats exactly what i was trying to say, only obviously i said it wrong and went the wrong way about it.

still believe that its information that should be included, but sorry to have caused so much aggro

i still like you too. i never said i didn't. and i realize this subject has put your back up, but i was honestly trying to help. managed to screw that up big time. but then i'm am a bit crap, never do anything right. so i guess its to be expected really

I really think this has kinda got out of hand!! ibble and shaz you guys used to get on!!!

There is no point falling out over someone saying something and it coming out badly I do it all the time!!

Plz kiss and make up guys it wont be the same if we have two people arguing so much!!!

I really dont think any of it was meant personally shaz!!
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I really think this has kinda got out of hand!! ibble and shaz you guys used to get on!!!

There is no point falling out over someone saying something and it coming out badly I do it all the time!!

Plz kiss and make up guys it wont be the same if we have two people arguing so much!!!

I really dont think any of it was meant personally shaz!!
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

i took it how it want meant to be taken , if it was me and someone i like on a forum was making a mistake i would pm them and ask them why fisrt before slagging them off on here .
it was meant to hurt me and make me feel like crap and it worked .

anyway enough said now, i will move on and learn by my mistakes

I do agree there was no need to use your listings and mention you personally! however I do think it was a general statement rather than a personal dig!!

however even tho its a shame people falling out over a thread on a forum its your own lives if thats the way you both wanna play it have fun!

Most reactions

Back