Lets Just Drop The Subject Now Please

it wasn't meant to hurt you and make you feel like crap and in fact in ended up making me feel that way. i have spent several hours crying over this as dusky will confirm.

i made a mistake okay. its the sort of thing i do all the time stupid mistakes. maybe thats why i'm signed off sick with depression, because i think i'm so useless.
you can't say how i intended to make you feel because your not me. maybe thats what you would have done if you wanted to upset me, so you think that was my intention but i don't intentionally set out to hurt people and i messed up.

i keep trying to apologize and you keep on arguing. hopefully this will be my last post on the matter.

Its the curse of................................
Fridaythe13th.gif

double trouble stop sticking your nose in your nothing but trouble all the time DOUBLE IN FACT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and a BIG CONGRATS from me for passing one of your exams today, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! hun and good luck for the one on monday thats due.

Wow, I went to bed like a half an hour before this all started! I couldnt play THE REGULATOR! *makes a Arnold Schwarzenegger like gargling noise*
Though, it seem like everything is clearing up atleast a little bit.
just poped it to say, dont take any thing TOO personally on the net(unless ofcorse you know the person personally)

Hugs for all :drinks: :p

"peace be still"

~Britni

no need to cry about it, but you really should have talked to me about it first and if still you wasnt happy then do the topic,
i dont agree with the way you went about things and you dont agree with what i did although it wasnt intentionally.
so lets just try and forget about it

i appologise on my part ibble

no need to cry about it, but you really should have talked to me about it first and if still you wasnt happy then do the topic,
i dont agree with the way you went about things and you dont agree with what i did although it wasnt intentionally.
so lets just try and forget about it

i appologise on my part ibble
i apologise too, i really am very sorry.

good glad its sorted now.

its so easy to do this when your typing away.

Work sent me on a 2 day course on this topic, as i kept making people angry and upset. As i came across as obnoxious and make people feel very small and stupid, When i send them a query or, tell them they have made a mistake.

Learnt alot from it and have changed the style in which i approach things at work now.

Most reactions

Back