Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of you are winning! i am again! hehehehehehe!!!!! :D

Please folks... It's not even a competition anymore.

Litoria caerulea is the scientific name for... IM WINNING!!!!

(actually, it's the scientific name of the Whites Tree Frog....)

Listen, when you're in love, you're always in trouble. There's only two things you can do about it - either stop loving them, or love them a whole lot more.

Fortunately for me, I found the woman who was worth all the trouble when I was fairly young (19).  I'm sure you will too, eventually.  The problem is getting to that point.  It takes time.  

(WOW, we've been together for 16 years!  Where does the time go?!)

Supraman said:
Hi y'all. Girl problems have struck again.
That time of the month hey, should really keep that stuff to yourself man haha

I'm winning.
Nah, it's just 2 girls I'm having difficulty choosing, well the one I just wanna be friends but if I choose the other I think our friendship might get screwed up.

Man of fish said:
I'm winning.
Nah, it's just 2 girls I'm having difficulty choosing, well the one I just wanna be friends but if I choose the other I think our friendship might get screwed up.

Ah one of those situations, best thin to do is judge how close you and your friend are. If your good friends then the other girl isn't worth your time, if she is more of a possible friend then what the heck go for it

Supraman said:
I'm winning.

Ah one of those situations, best thin to do is judge how close you and your friend are. If your good friends then the other girl isn't worth your time, if she is more of a possible friend then what the heck go for it

Who cares? You can make new friends :devil: .

Just Ask her out so she can reject you and we can get on with my life. ;)

For being the last one to post here, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back