Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....

Shelly is getting new and cool stuff for her newt (and hoping to get him another friend) -__-

RSCN3657.jpg

DSCN3659.jpg

Im Vinny

And tropicanafish, severums are not salt water, but thank you for the offer :)

Sorry for not being here, i played xbox for like 6 hours straight

hello Vinny!

so i re decorated Huberts (newt) tank and it look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!! i got 3 condenced blocks of eco-earth and i put some of that on top of rocks in a container and that is the land and it also has a HUGE plant and a rock hideout
smile.png
pics coming soon

^^ really??.... really??? i guess your perfect :p

so the other day due to the nearing sate of my gully about to drop, i moved my last small ghost shrimp in with a betta. and i clean the bettas tank today (not noticing any shrimp in there) then i looked at my old to do list and saw 'move shrimp' which i did. then i realized that i might have cleaned it out of the gravel, of the betta ate it which is probably why i didnt notice it in there. oh well it deserved it after eating a whole batch of guppy fry except for the 2 i found and saved...

I think I'm going to give up on this for today after this post because I'm just not in the mood after having words put in my mouth.

crazyforcordoras said:
Don't ever take door hinges from clowns.
i will try to remember that :p

Paradise<3 said:
I think I'm going to give up on this for today after this post because I'm just not in the mood after having words put in my mouth.
i feel like this is my fault.... its because of my thread isnt it? :( its a hard fish world out there. do you know how many goldfish and marlbled crayfish arguments i got in on here??? waaaaay tooooooo many..... *sigh*

Paradise<3 said:
I hope this wasn't aimed at me! If you feel as though I have put words in your mouth I am Truely sorry. If it was aimed at me I can be comforted by the fact that IM WINNING.

P.S its frapadoodle you're hacked off about isn't it.

Talltree knows all

@comocrayfish it isn't your fault if we want to point fingers, point them at me. I've actually never kept threadfin rainbows before!!!

Nah, it's nothing to do with on here. Though Frapadoodle didn't exactly help things. Me and my friend had a bit of an argument and she said that I was calling her stupid and fat when what I actually said was that I don't know why so many people want to know me... How is that calling her stupid and fat????

oh life is just wonderful, isnt it?? 
rolleyes.gif

well i have to go feed the fish.. and sleep.... as the fish beside my bed watch me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back