Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too CFC, but I'm thinking Devil's hand due to the lack of the smaller polyps. On toadstool there's a lot more, I believe lol.

crazyforcordoras said:
See now paradise i have a coral exactly like that. Im torn on the ID it looks like a toad stool but also a devils finger...

His is a Toadstool as far as I'm aware. Here's a full tank shot. As far as I know he has both a Devil's Hand and a Toadstool. The Toadstool being on the right hand side and the Devil's Hand being on the left 
smile.png

I'll try to get a better full tank shot this weekend if I go round again but this should do for now.

SoftCorals6_zpsdd7f9c9e.jpg

comocrayfish5 said:
ohmy.png
they have lion fish!!!!!!

Yup, 2 of the so an so's lol. They try eating you when you clean the front glass XD And the bigger one is always angry.

those must have been expensive!! if i had a salty tank i would go for angels and butterfly fish :wub:

I need to get a new fish, im on the hunt for either a couple green chromis or a sixline wrasse whichever i can get fo 10$ lol

momma cray had laid more eggs a few days ago :)

what is everyones name? 

[walks in late]... hi, i am Shelly! :p

The Lions aren't too expensive round here for a Salty fish lol. He's also got 2 tangs(Yellow and Black) and a Coral Beauty in there. He's thinking of getting a Flame Angel for it but not sure yet because he needs to find a decent sized one or the Lions will have it for lunch.

I'm Alecia btw B-)

He sold his Lionfish yesterday and I only just found out :( They were my friends. They have now got 44 Green Chromis in that tank along with a Powder Blue Tang, the Yellow and the Black Tang, Coral Beauty, and other stuff I can't remember at the minute XD

Man of fish said:
Matt but I call myself mattyice. Long story
so you talk in 3rd person.. if YOU call YOURSELF mattyice......
tongue2.gif

hi

Paradise<3 said:
I'm Alecia btw
cool.png
hello

blackops said:
my name is jack
smile.png
hola

and where is CFC in all of this?!?! obviously his name IS Crazy For Cordoras o_O

and..................... this is Lenny
biggrin.png
my buddy-boy

DSCN3672.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back