Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe. but one looks like it is about to explode (literally) the bump (with the babies) starts about level with her "chin" and ends at the starting of her tail, the other is aboutthe quarter of that size

Questions? said:
maybe. but one looks like it is about to explode (literally) the bump (with the babies) starts about level with her "chin" and ends at the starting of her tail, the other is aboutthe quarter of that size

Sounds like they may have given birth and the fry have been eaten. That's all I can think.

my jelly bean of a lop rabbit....

Shnicker-doodle-in a.k.a "Shnickerdoodlein"   
yahoo.gif

DSCN3292.jpg

Lol. This is funny. You all think you won. Obviously I won.

Paradise<3 said:

Sounds like they may have given birth and the fry have been eaten. That's all I can think.
i guess, so. but hy would they still be pregnant looking?

I win because yesterday at baseball I was catching and our fastest pitcher threw a wild pitch hit my big toe and the entire nail came off and blood started gushing out... Ewww...

Man of fish said:
I win because yesterday at baseball I was catching and our fastest pitcher threw a wild pitch hit my big toe and the entire nail came off and blood started gushing out... Ewww...

Gross.  Were you catching in flip flops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back