Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win because the "Friend Zone" is the worst thing I've ever endured :(

and... what the heck is """the friend zone"""??????

winning because i have to read 2 books and do three projects for over vacation... high school honors classes O_O  Paradise<3 you understand because you are in high school too... not like these younger folk 
sly.gif

comocrayfish5 said:
and... what the heck is """the friend zone"""?
sad2.gif
?

winning because i have to read 2 books and do three projects for over vacation... high school honors classes O_O  Paradise<3 you understand because you are in high school too... not like these younger folk 
sly.gif

The "friend zone" is when you have a friend who you really like but they think of you as just a friend instead. That's the Friend Zone. And nope :p Home Schooled XD

The friend zone is defined as a platonic relationship where one person wishes to enter another stage of the relationship whereas the other does not, or prefers to stay 'friends' so pretty much, they just think of you as a friend and you won't ever go to the next level :(

Fun to purposely put people in the ' friend zone '. I know it's cruel, but its funny.

Well that's not very nice. But it's a time for my favorite quote

You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got and remember what you had.... Always forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember... LIFE GOES ON.

Paradise<3 said:
and... what the heck is """the friend zone"""?
sad2.gif
?

sly.gif

The "friend zone" is when you have a friend who you really like but they think of you as just a friend instead. That's the Friend Zone. And nope
tongue2.gif
Home Schooled XD

ahh... well i am so clueless about this stuff [walks out of room and blankly stares at fish tank with parakeet on the shoulder and rabbit on lap]

and you are sooooo lucky you are home schooled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back