Kribensis I.d

i should of said gender... i knew there wud be a few raised eyebrows lol
wahey.gif

i really am losing the plot with my LFS ... there is no way u can tell in the bag and then i bring em home and instantly think i have 2 males lol i really dont understand how i take my 2 females up and come back with 2 males
wacko.gif

because i took them both up as a precaution lol i have a hard enough time exchanging stock up there as it is with some managers :p lets just call the store "At pets home" so i dont start anuther flaming thread
good.gif
... then i told her to take 1 out of my bag and replace it with a male of similar size (to which at this time i pointed out 2 males), at this point my friend said come and look at this gecko to which i ran to the reptile part lol and im sure you can figure out what has happened.. as i did when i immediatly thought why have i got 2 male looking fish
crazy.gif

because i took them both up as a precaution lol i have a hard enough time exchanging stock up there as it is with some managers :p lets just call the store "At pets home" so i dont start anuther flaming thread
good.gif
... then i told her to take 1 out of my bag and replace it with a male of similar size (to which at this time i pointed out 2 males), at this point my friend said come and look at this gecko to which i ran to the reptile part lol and im sure you can figure out what has happened.. as i did when i immediatly thought why have i got 2 male looking fish
crazy.gif
:rofl: Can't blame you, Geckos are cute

that looks like a male and female to me. However, as Carl states, if you're wanting a pair for breeding you're better off buying a small group and waiting for a pair to form.

how long do breeding pairs take to form?... im on the edge of overstocked (altho i am overfiltered and keep up regular tank maitenance) plus these guys are really infantile kribs and i guess much like humans they dont tend to breed until they are adults?

how long do breeding pairs take to form?... im on the edge of overstocked (altho i am overfiltered and keep up regular tank maitenance) plus these guys are really infantile kribs and i guess much like humans they dont tend to breed until they are adults?
They breed once the females belly goes bright red and the male's a light pinky colour. As I said before, you should return only 1 of the males and exchange for 1 of the females you had previously.

Most reactions

Back