Kitten Wanted!.

karen4kevin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello im looking for a male Kitten in the West Yorkshire area.

Thanks,Karen.

Ive got a number for a good perisan dealer in oldham where i got mine from! depends if you want to pay for one.

Thanks but i was looking for a Kitten either cheap or free.

Thanks tho.

Karen.

Hi Karen,

I would still recommend your local rescue centres as your best bet. We rescued a dog before Christmas and they only asked for a £60 donation. I know cats are less than that though so you'd probably be looking at about £40 which is obviously a lot less than the pure breeds. Also the dog we rescued is a pure bred golden retriever, we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw him, which goes to show that you never know what you might find at the centres.

I find it useful to 'phone round vets to get an idea of prices, they can vary drastically so don't just assume they will all charge the same.

You might like to check out sainsbury's or m&s for insurance (M&S are slightly better IMO as they pay about £7000 per year whereas sainsbury's pay about £6000 per condition which might run out quickly depending on what it is!!)

Hope this helps and remember to post pics of your new kitten/cat when you bring him home!!

Thanks, I will do im not looking for a ped just a normal Kitten to go with me ickle Gizmo.

Karen.

shelters always seem to have half a dozen kittens in
usually mongral kitties!

i got mine from a shelter, she wasn't a kitten though, i didn't want a kitten, had her about 2-3 years now, she's 8 years old. and a big softy! i love my kitty. she's just a plain old domestic long-hair.

I will try, there all older cats thi wanted Kitten as i have 6month old Kitten now.

Karen.

Most reactions

Back