KINDLY POST A FISH OF YOURS

@OliveFish05

my GH is 8. I’m seeing 7-14 is good. lower can make them pale. Looks like adding salt can raise GH
Interesting! I will see about ordering some stuff from Amazon and trying it out to see if there’s a difference. I’ll have to look back at an old thread of mine to see how the best way was.

My golden albino is GFP. I didn’t want a GFP, but it was the only ones the breeder had at the time, and it’s not noticeable. I don’t have the blue light or anything and honestly almost forgot he was GFP! I know that it is genetic and while not necessarily attractive to everyone, it at least isn’t harmful to the axolotl.

I didn’t even know there were varieties of Lucys. I thought they were all pale pink, with black eyes & darker gills than the body. Gonna have to take a look.
There’s standard Lucys, who still have some variety in the level of color form one axolotl to another, there is bluegill Lucys who have a slight grey tint or streaking in their gills (again there’s variation in the intensity of the color from axolotl to axolotl) and there is GFP in both of those. When I bought mine, I paid a lot of attention to their hets. If Kirby and Ponyo ended up a male and a female and had babies, I would have a lot of bluegill Lucys because Kirby has bluegill as one of his known hets and Ponyo is a bluegill.

Glowing varieties... :sad:
They aren't glowing varieties, they are just natural mutations that have been kept and bred from.

Albinos occur in every species but more don't live long because they stand out from the crowd and get eaten by predators. If they don't get eaten, they usually go blind or die from skin cancer.

Lutino is a pale yellow and linked to albino. Lutino can have dark or red eyes depending on which genes are more dominant.

Pink is just a side shoot from albino and lutino.

The brown forms are just pale black forms.

google & ye shall see
not uncommon. Sold inexpensively by many breeders

@OliveFish05

an axie for you!
63A73516-9F2F-4E2E-A232-0383F7810618.jpeg

126899876_1314863732198049_1759115059468290181_o.jpg

Above: A male copper chocolate sailfin molly with translucent finnage.
Below: My koi during feeding time. So, they've all gathered in one spot.
koistan43.jpg

@Colin_T

I found a used card on eBay for $25. The seller has tons of different stuff & thinks it’s actually new. That camera was released in 2002. I can’t find a discontinuation date. I am surprised Amazon had something that old. It really is a nice looking cam, all kinds of features & well reviewed at the time.
I am anxious to try it out. Lucky for me the card should fit into one of the 3 cam cards to iPad connectors I have.
Sorry, I already bought it;)

This is the camera I had

XD memory cards shouldn't be hard to find and shouldn't cost a lot unless you get a huge one (one that holds a lot of data).

Most reactions

Back