Kenny Chesney Concert

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
I went to Kenny Chesney tonight and it was so much fun. I went with my best friend Shena and we ended up extemely close to the stage, although I cannot disclose how :whistle: :fun:

I took lots of pictures, sorry, it was very exciting for me :*)

Attachments

• Kenny2.JPG
    Kenny2.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 65
It was hard to get pictures in the dark and plus people kept running into me, but I tried :thumbs:

Attachments

• kenny4.JPG
    kenny4.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 58
This girl grabbed us towards the end and pulled us up so I got some side shots too :kana:

Attachments

• kenny5.JPG
    kenny5.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 92
This is my favorite one...it turned out really dark so I had to lighten it, but can't you see how much he loves me?! :)

Attachments

• kennykracker.JPG
    kennykracker.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 72
Uncle Kracker was there with him too, he opened for him and then came back at encore, you can see him in the back of that last picture too ;)

Attachments

• kenny9.JPG
    kenny9.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 67
Last one, it was just a blast and the crowd at the bars afterwards was insane. The girl that pulled us up said her brother was in the band and she said she was going to find out where the party was and come back, but we never saw her again after that -_- We were so excited just to get as close as we did though, and Shena went home with his hat :D

Attachments

• kennykrack.JPG
    kennykrack.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 70
Great pics Sorrell. :cool:

WOW! You were close! :nod:

I saw Uncle Kracker play with Kid Rock. :band:

Mmm Kenny. :wub:

Thanks for sharing these, Sorrell! Seeing all the pics is the next best thing to actually going to the concert! :D I'm glad you had such a good time :nod:

Ahhhh....Lucky Duck!!!!

Isn't he a cutie!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

How close WERE you guys....sheesh, you got PORTRAITS of him for crying out loud!! :eek: :hyper: :wub:

Same here. I know who uncle kracker is but not the other guy. I'm guessing he sings country music :crazy: ?

Most reactions

Back