Keeping Fish Tanks In Your Room

D4N

Fishaholic
Reaction score
today someone told me that you couldnt keep fish tanks in your room, because of the water taking up loads of oxygen or something.
i have three tanks in my room all tropical with heaters so my room gets very warm. i always have my window open because of the heat.

so can you keep fish tanks in your bed room

PS how many of you keep them in your room?

i Know there is a few

I dont think its much of an issue...Unless you have Asthma or something...
If you feel theres little air, or its kinda wierd/differant, then why not get a couple of indoor plants in there...
Also, if you hate humid air, get a de-humidifyer..

Mikey :good:

EDIT: spelling

I dont think its much of an issue...Unless you have Asthma or something...
If you feel theres little air, or its kinda wierd/differant, then why not get a couple of indoor plants in there...
Also, if you hate humid air, get a de-humidifyer..

Mikey :good:

EDIT: spelling
ye i didnt think it was a big issue. He just got me thinking

If keeping fish tanks in my room was dangerous, I would be dead...
I have about 10 tanks going right now, in my room :p

open a window! if your room was a sealed box, then i'd be worried about the lack of oxygen hehe.

i have 4 tanks in my room, the only problem i have is the dribbling buzzing noises, fortunately i'm a heavy sleeper.

Theres loads of humidity when i go to fish shops, but i surropse thats cos theres 40+...

Mikey

open a window! if your room was a sealed box, then i'd be worried about the lack of oxygen hehe.

i have 4 tanks in my room, the only problem i have is the dribbling buzzing noises, fortunately i'm a heavy sleeper.
i always have my window open because of the heat

Both of mine are in my room, I am alive...

I have had 9 tanks in my bedroom for years- from 5.5 -75 gals. In the winter my room is the warmest in the house ;-)

Most reactions

Back