Juwel Rio 180 Stand In Dark Wood

yeah £20 is good. Ill def have it. 100%. Is saturday 30th good for you for me to pick it up? Need to co-inside day off of work to come and pick it up!

Saturday the 30th of what month? This Saturday is the 26th of November, next Saturday after is 3rd December. Please confirm.

I know it's a bit late if the sale is this weekend, but please can you edit your post to comply with our sales form, and use it in the future, thanks.

I can do, I don't remember _not_ using the sales form at the time. Is this a recent introduction?

No it's not new, but we've had a fair number of complaints about people not using the form properly, which leads to threads becoming confused as potential buyers try to tease information from the seller. Much easier to use the form from the outset. We also had the issue that none of the mods were really allocated to this section to keep on top of things meaning it was only reported posts that got picked up on. I volunteered to fulfil that role when I became a mod hence my post :) obviously there's only so far back that I can reasonably go, which is why I didn't ask this earlier. :good:

yeah £20 is good. Ill def have it. 100%. Is saturday 30th good for you for me to pick it up? Need to co-inside day off of work to come and pick it up!

Saturday the 30th of what month? This Saturday is the 26th of November, next Saturday after is 3rd December. Please confirm.

Sorry, silly me - the 26th :)

Sorry, silly me - the 26th :)

Hi. Yes, I can do the 26th, but only inbetween 9-10am. Alternatively I can do anytime on the Sunday, but would prefer it to be first thing or towards the end of day.

Most reactions

Back