Juwel Rio 180 Stand In Dark Wood

fi_sjo

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all :hey:

I've got a Juwel Rio 180 stand in Dark Wood in as new condition. Has only been used to test-fit in a room. Currently has a layer of high density foam stuck on the top as the test-fit tank was a custom build and not Juwel. Foam can be removed easily if using a Juwel tank with it.

Library photo:

GKJU67700net%20Rio180DarkWOodcabinet.jpg

£40.

Located in Chelmsford, Essex. Collection only.

:good:

Any offers folks? Would like to clear this out the garage :)

Still got this, needs to go, £20 to anyone?

+1 interested if the others dont follow through...assume its a bit of a long shot though.

Thanks to the others for interest, i'll let you know if the sale to michmash/eddie falls through.

Ill have it, £15? But I'm in Kent, so would have to arrange collection when it's convenient to both, prob in the next week or so?

Hi. The price is £20. If you want me to hold onto it for a long period of time you'll have to pay in advance or at least leave a deposit. Let me know or I can offer it to the next person. Thanks!

Ill have it, £15? But I'm in Kent, so would have to arrange collection when it's convenient to both, prob in the next week or so?

Hi. The price is £20. If you want me to hold onto it for a long period of time you'll have to pay in advance or at least leave a deposit. Let me know or I can offer it to the next person. Thanks!

Hi,

yeah £20 is good. Ill def have it. 100%. Is saturday 30th good for you for me to pick it up? Need to co-inside day off of work to come and pick it up!

I know it's a bit late if the sale is this weekend, but please can you edit your post to comply with our sales form, and use it in the future, thanks.

Most reactions

Back