Just Won This Guy

Cheers Daz......would that happen to be your rather lush FT boy by any chance........looks like she may be coming up with us in August then :lol: :lol:

They are doing great thanks PB. They will be 5 weeks old on Wednesday and are starting to look more and more like proper fish. They even have little betta faces and turned up mouths.........so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: One of them gorged himself on food last week and had swimbladder so he was separated for a few days and put on a diet but he's fine now and is back in with the others

awww u got a little piggy there then lol

so glad to hear they are doing well

Big Piggy.........Am thinking of a pork related name for him :lol: :lol:

Hi
Just been trying to zoom in on their tails, not easy when you haven't got a decent program, but i think at present the male has 13 branches. Presume he will end up with 14? The female looks to have 10 branches.

Ibble, your good at this :good: Please :rolleyes:

well halfmoon is supposed to be 8 so presumably more than that means rosetail, so good chance of getting rosetails in the fry, maybe even feathertails?

well halfmoon is supposed to be 8 so presumably more than that means rosetail, so good chance of getting rosetails in the fry, maybe even feathertails?

Woo Hoo yeh yeh :nod: :nod:

I was a bit dubious about Netty going for these guys, but, I suppose she was allowed to as its her birthday sort of soonish. Mind you they've still obviously got to get here first, so fingers crossed

no but hang on, sorry brain not working due to lateness, he is deffo a feathertail, you can tell by the shape of the tail with the triangular ends. she is probably a rosetail, but may develop into more, either way will produce great babies

and will be keeping my fingers crossed for them arriving safely

Are you saying he looks Cheesy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think I will call her Kulap....which is Thai for Rose :wub:

Just checked the tracking for these two and they should be arriving tomorrow :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: can't wait.......and hope they're ok.

I had a package today which I thought was the fishies and spent ages opening the packaging really carefully and was sooooo excited but once I got it open, it was a wireless router we had ordered........talk about being deflated :lol:

Most reactions

Back