Just Look At Him Now!

Frollickyfish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
You may remember the poor PK Male I bought from a female tank a while ago who had been badly beaten- well this is him now! May have to sell him though as I do not need so many male PKs so would anyone like to buy him before I chance Ebay? He builds me bubble nests every day and flares at everything even me when I give him his food Lol! He is very fiesty and a great character!

DSCN4316.jpg

DSCN4315.jpg

He's looking great.......well done with him :good: Do you not fancy breeding him first?

He's looking great.......well done with him :good: Do you not fancy breeding him first?
Well the two spawns that I have done so far are with my other male PK Pixie and I wanted to try a different tail type although Im sure he would be an excellent dad. May change my mind if he doesnt go from asking on here lol!

What would you be asking for him? A little more than curious. I have been wanting a diffrent tail type other than my splends. I have males and females now, but he is pretty. Thanks

What would you be asking for him? A little more than curious. I have been wanting a diffrent tail type other than my splends. I have males and females now, but he is pretty. Thanks

Cant ship to the US im afraid but thanks for your interest.

You may remember the poor PK Male I bought from a female tank a while ago who had been badly beaten- well this is him now! May have to sell him though as I do not need so many male PKs so would anyone like to buy him before I chance Ebay? He builds me bubble nests every day and flares at everything even me when I give him his food Lol! He is very fiesty and a great character!

DSCN4316.jpg

DSCN4315.jpg

haha im sorry to laugh,

But the reason is i have been trying to get a picture of my betta to show everyone to see if its a male or female.. and it looks a twin of this :D

So finally there is a decent pic for people to see lol

Well if I dont get any offers in the next couple of days from off here then I am going to spawn him before tryinging Ebay. :good: Think I will try with my new CT Female although Im not sure what tail type that would give me.

Well this is what we have from our spawn with Diesel and one of our CT females :good:

0801230038.jpg

0801230035.jpg

We're really pleased so far with these. We've got 10 and they are now 8 weeks old. Think this one will be a keeper to spawn on again :good:

We're really pleased so far with these. We've got 10 and they are now 8 weeks old. Think this one will be a keeper to spawn on again :good:
Cant believe he has coloured up so much at just 8 weeks! Only one of my 8 week old ones has just started to show his colours and I cant even make out his ventrails yet. :crazy:

Most reactions

Back