Just Got My Python!

You will lurvvveee it. It is a brilliant bit of kit, and well worth the expense.

im lost..can some1 explain? i thought u were talking about a snake!

a python is a syphon.

good luck with it btw

ha.............

I threw mine out (or rather cut it up and used the tube) after 2-3 uses. Worse than useless. But thats just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury2G
You don't have to leave the tap running when draining the tank if the drop is adequate. This is because once the syphon is started you don't need the venturi. Saves water. Also all the tank water is great for hpude plants, gardens, flower beds, etc.

They interest me the Pythons but Can I ask how you add the conditioner if you fill the tank directly from the tank ?

They interest me the Pythons but Can I ask how you add the conditioner if you fill the tank directly from the tank ?
I have one.. it owns! I felt stupid after I got it.. I realized how it worked and I realized I could have made my own but it is easier and better this way..

don't play with it and put it on your skin.. it really starts to suck.. -_-

..that's so funny! "Don't play with it and put it on your skin" lol, hurts huh CBBP?

You mean fill it from the faucet? lol

You add the dechlo to the tank while the tank is filling up. Chlorine doesn't kill your fish right away, it takes a few minutes to start working on them. By then its well and gone if you've dechloed when it first starts filling the tank with water.

Some people don't even bother with getting the temp right but I feel both the tank and the water coming out the bottom of the valve with my fingers and get it right to the feeling before I'll reverse the valve and start putting water back in the tank.

don't play with it and put it on your skin.. it really starts to suck.. -_-

Yup once it gets hold it don't let go! Found that out the hard way. :lol:

Most reactions

Back