Judge My Betta

the firts pic is not a sd im affraid its a vt :good: very beautiful though. I would rate your little boy 8 but he does have some growing to do :good:

huh? am i right in thinking that you think Leroy is a VT? his mum was a SD and dad was a HM so i'm confused as to how that could be

the firts pic is not a sd im affraid its a vt :good: very beautiful though. I would rate your little boy 8 but he does have some growing to do :good:

LOL :rolleyes: sorry he is SD she bred him herself from HM x SD parents so if she got a VT then some fish affair going on :lol:

she only has two rays hun :good: might be the pic but from what i can see,theres only 2.

lol just had my noes pressed to the glass trying to count them, poor fish seeing my mug. He has 4 rays they branch just at the black part of his tail. Any way better had stop this convo as we are menat to be rating lol

Alright enough of this! lol

PK male: Galileo:
8fcxfh2.jpg

Tail
6yx9d0j.jpg

full body
6yyxsnc.jpg

she only has two rays hun :good: might be the pic but from what i can see,theres only 2.

lol just had my noes pressed to the glass trying to count them, poor fish seeing my mug. He has 4 rays they branch just at the black part of his tail. Any way better had stop this convo as we are menat to be rating lol
i think he means rain from the very first picture in the topic.

i rate Galileo an 8 as i love his colour but the pics aren't very clear and can't really see his flare at all.

heres my HM female princess
princess1.jpg
princess2.jpg

heres my transexual male PK, was bought as a female, but changed, and may have bred with one of my females, as i had 2 males in the breeding tank when i thought i only had one lol, cant wait to see what the fry turn out like.

anyways, here sh.. he is

100_3632Medium.jpg

100_3790Medium.jpg

100_3795Medium.jpg

100_3800Medium.jpg

100_3804Medium.jpg

and heres my fry, when i first spotted them

100_3675Medium-1.jpg

and now

fryabout5weeksMedium.jpg

spilz...Which do you want us to rate? You gave like 10 pics lol. Just one will do :p Though, very nice boy. And cute fry. I saw another fish in there though... Didn't it eat the babies?

i think he means rain from the very first picture in the topic.

i rate Galileo an 8 as i love his colour but the pics aren't very clear and can't really see his flare at all.

heres my HM female princess
princess1.jpg
princess2.jpg
I vote this girl a 9. Would have been a 10, but 9 due to chipped/bitten fin.

Next person can vote spilz's fish :D

Rate shimmer now she is starting to colour up...still got her baby bars :wub:
shes about 2months i think :)

Attachments

• IMG_8956.JPG
    IMG_8956.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 28
Spilz transexual male...... 8/10.. Pics arent very good cant see him very well..But I can see he has a lovely bright red on his tail and fins.. :good:

I will rate Shimmer too.. Id give her 10/10 Cause she is a little cutie and that is a very good pic of her..

Here is my boy Charlie..(most of yous have probably seen this pic before, its the best pic I have of him) :lol:

STA41430.jpg

Nobody read instructions anymore...
You have to rate Spilz before anyone rates yours.

i forgot to rate it!!!
i have posted on here before you could have posted that alot more politely!!
you didnt have to talk to me like a piece of *!#t
Thankyou anyway you made me feel

-< that small
cheers!!
Chrissy...

P.S i have noticed there are others!!!

p.s.s Spilz is a cutie10/10

:p

P.S.S.S charlie is stunning i rate him 9/10,
id like too see the whole of his side but he is gorjus!!!
Goober!

Attachments

• IMG_8974.JPG
    IMG_8974.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 66

Just to let you know, don't think I'm having a go because I'm not :good: - she's definitely not 2 months, she's nearly fully grown! And the bars aren't "baby bars", they're stress bars - something's causing her not too be happy, but its probably because she's having a photo taken, some betta's go "oooh WHAT is THAT" when you put a camera up to them hehe. And she'll appear to be colouring up because when she's not stressed[with those bars], her colour won't be washed out so you'll see her flourish.

She's got lovely colouring in her fins though, nice dark red and blue :)

And Heather, oodles of love to Charlie - he's absolutely stunning. Never seen a VT in those colours/marbling personally :wub: 10/10 as his fins are just lovely and flowing as well.

Just to let you know, don't think I'm having a go because I'm not :good: - she's definitely not 2 months, she's nearly fully grown! And the bars aren't "baby bars", they're stress bars - something's causing her not too be happy, but its probably because she's having a photo taken, some betta's go "oooh WHAT is THAT" when you put a camera up to them hehe. And she'll appear to be colouring up because when she's not stressed[with those bars], her colour won't be washed out so you'll see her flourish.

She's got lovely colouring in her fins though, nice dark red and blue :)

And Heather, oodles of love to Charlie - he's absolutely stunning. Never seen a VT in those colours/marbling personally :wub: 10/10 as his fins are just lovely and flowing as well.
shes about an inch and a bit shes had those stripes since she left the pet shop :S
they are fading and her bodys turning blue....
there there all the time tho.....
:S
nothing i can think of is stressing her she eats normally etc and the water temp is all normal :S
im getting some new females tuesday so maybe i can get a picture comparing sizes :S she is very small that pic makes her look big due to me cropping it down to show off her colour :S?

Most reactions

Back