Journal/log/spreadsheet - How Do You Keep Track?

ltkettch17

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering what everybody uses to keep track of what happens in their setups. I started using an excel spreadsheet after I moved my tank last year. But I've only really been good about keeping track of things for the last six months or so. I'd love to share it, just to get things started, but I can't find an option to do that here. It's nothing special really, I have a column for the date, description of activity (water change, add fish, etc) a +/- column for fish, a running count of fish in the tank, how much money was spent at LFS, which LFS was used, etc. The one thing that I forget to keep track of is when and how much food I buy. It's pretty infrequent, but it would be a good indicator of over feeding. There's also a second page where I record water test results and document the 'ideal' conditions for fish in the tank.

If anybody is interested in taking a look, i'd love to hear some comments. But you'd have to let me know how to post a file here.

thanks!

got a scanner? Print the file, scan it into a .jpeg image and upload using photo bucket.

Another simple way would be take a screen shot by pushing the print screen button on your ketboard. From there open up paint and use paste. The image will be loaded into paint, then save as a jpeg and upload that.

Also Mac or PC? Macs have an easier way of taking screen shots.

Most reactions

Back