Jewel Damsel Swimming Up And Down Repeatedily

kennygater

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi I have just put a jewel damsel in my tank untill I get know what to do with him he was ok but he has just started started swimming up and down repeatedily and I'm not sure why? All the other fish are fine and the tank has been set up for about 2years now. Anyone know why he is doing this

lol sounds nuts to me pal id send him to the loony bin! :lol: on a more serious note i have damsels which have weird swimming behaviours or he may just be stressed out from the move, my thought would be monitor him for a little while see if he settles at all, then again the other guys will def know better than me, hope he settles for ya pal.

Hi Ken

what other fish do you have in the tank, any other damsels?

Seffie x
Hi yes I have a small yellow and blue damsel the piecefull ones and 2 black clowns I also have a yellow wrasse and a cleaner

Hi yes I have a small yellow and blue damsel the piecefull ones

Could well be your problem, unless your tank is large having four damsels in a tank, is never going to make a happy tank

Sefffie x
Its only him that's got a problem though and he is 3 times bigger than the others, shame cause it is stunning not sure what to do with him, the local shops won't take him either. Any suggestions

Hi Ken

How goes it with the damsel, has he settled?
Hi yes he has its just the pink wrasse that is bothered by him, it just hides all day now which is a shame as it has the best colours. Thanks

Most reactions

Back