Jarring Fry

ok...
i just looked at the picture of the cups and they looked small compared to nothing and i just read that they were like 5 inches tall and 4 inches wide, so that explains it.. lol

if i ever breed then i would try finding those, and use pop bottles also - 2L.... my family drinks a lot of pop... lol
Yeah, the cups are much bigger than they look in the picture. Unfortunately, my family drinks barely any soda... oh well.

Look arond and see if you have any catering suppliers that sell to the Public.
I like the Pint Size cups with lids.
Or you could just ask your freindly MaccyD employee for some lids. :shifty:

Look arond and see if you have any catering suppliers that sell to the Public.
I like the Pint Size cups with lids.
Or you could just ask your freindly MaccyD employee for some lids. :shifty:
Hehe... Drive up to the window and ask for 100 medium size cup lids? :lol:

EDIT: I just realized that inside the McDonalds, there are cup lids stacked for general use... :shifty: :ninja:

lol... and when you go and get the lids off the counter grab them all... then go to wendys, and get more! haha lol.. :lol:

The 2 L pop bottles sound like a great idea. I think pickle jars, margarine tubs, and other household items would work well.

Bottled water isn't all that pricey, especially if you buy the cheapest brand. I know over here they're under 20p each- you can recycle the water for washing, cooking, dilute it for fish, the garden, etc.

Just wanted to add, on that site you have to buy lids seperately, if you didn't know.. :good:

Most reactions

Back