Jack's Marine Adventure!

Good news. I feel a round of Photo's coming on :lol:
:lol: well im going out tonight, and wont be back till late, so i will try and get some for tomorrow, im ordering more CUC, 4 hermits (red legs), 4 ceriths, and then i will see how things progress, i am also buying some zoas :D

:rip: Really sorry to hear that Truck.

You really are having the worst luck at the moment.

EDIT You have only had him a few days, take the body and a sample of water to the shop you got them from, they should replace him for you.

:rip: Really sorry to hear that Truck.

You really are having the worst luck at the moment.

EDIT You have only had him a few days, take the body and a sample of water to the shop you got them from, they should replace him for you.
I cant find the body :-( im so annoyed. i feel like giving up :( but i wont, i guess i will look for the body and soldier on.

found the body, and its in a plastic cup with a little water. will take him back at the weekend and see what they say, i will ring up at dinner tomorrow and if im not happy ill rant at them.

most LFS near me do a 7 day exchange. Sorry to hear about the fish though, its always horrible losing a marine.

most LFS near me do a 7 day exchange. Sorry to hear about the fish though, its always horrible losing a marine.
if they dont replace it i dont know if i will bother with another clown, i have just bought: The new marine aquarium by michael paletta, its a good read so far :good:

Most reactions

Back