Jack's Marine Adventure!

19 heads today.

erm i bet a fiver and erm...well we wont go into it.

helping my auntie tomorrow so hopefully i get paid and will be able to get my clowns :)

The Firefish and Gramma should be OK, I think... The colours aren't too similar, and they aren't likely to enter a war over territory, since firefish are open water swimmers and Gramma's are rock dwellers...

I would await confirmation though :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

19 heads today.

erm i bet a fiver and erm...well we wont go into it.

helping my auntie tomorrow so hopefully i get paid and will be able to get my clowns :)

aaaa well, always next time :p actually no; don't want you getting hooked lol :shifty:

have fun painting :D i helped mum paint the living room lol; was quite fun :hyper:

i have drawn up a rough stocking list this morning, i have decided that im going with 6 fish, if i have any problems, one will be taken back.

clown goby
red firefish
banggai cardinal
2 common clown fish
orchid dottyback/royal gramma

new addition, pics and stories later, just acclimatized and put them in the tank, and one has some white speckles :(, so ive netted them and bagged the, and im doing a raw freshwater dip, no PH change, just the temp adjust. im going to leave them in their for a minute

If you have whitespot and corals, you will have three options open;

1) Set-up a QT tank and either copper or hyposalinity treat all fish in the tank
2) set-up a bucket with fresh salt mix in, a heater and air-line before transfering the fish into it. Change the fish to a different bucket with fresh salt RO in after 24 hours and sterilise the equipment in to old bucket. Repete for the rest of the week.
3) Do nothing and hope.

IME with marine Whitespot, fresh water dips do nothing to remove the parasites themselves and simply stresses the fish more, making them less able to fight off the infection. :sad:

All the best
rabbut

Technology these days!

My pc's mozilla firefox won't let me go on the Internet; I'm havig to surf around on my iPod touch LOL; first time I've use it fir Internet! :D

I hope those spots weren't really there. :no: It'd suck to have to deal w/it.

Can't wait to see the new addition :snap: hopefully the reader will shape up and quit being fiesty.

Most reactions

Back