Jack :)

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

welshy_2k5

Reaction score
this is my whippet jack ... he had a brother the same age , chester who dided about a year back now .... the discs in his neck collapsed and he could no longer ealk :blubber:

Attachments

• JACK_2.JPG
    JACK_2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 50
Angel Lady said:
He is cute. What kind of dog is he?? I have never seen one like that before. :D :kewlpics:
[snapback]872202[/snapback]​
He said it's a whippet ;)
They are a bit similar to greyhounds, but in essence smaller. They are also used for racing.

That's a lovely picture :nod:

thanks ofr the noms guys :) .... it was 1 of the first pics i took with my new cam B)

He's precious,, and a beauty!

How old is he? And how old wass his brother when he died?

sorry for your loss. :byebye:

He's cute!
I wanted to point out his ribs...that doesn't look too good. Does that kind of breed have ribs that stick out or something, or does he need to "chow down" a little more, LoL.

MegTheFish said:
He's cute!
I wanted to point out his ribs...that doesn't look too good. Does that kind of breed have ribs that stick out or something, or does he need to "chow down" a little more, LoL.
[snapback]872974[/snapback]​
No Meg, that's entirely normal - no need for concern :)

:*) ... his bro dided 18 months ago :-( ... he often pines for him ...and he constantley cries f my dad goes any where :lol: .... he is 12 now ...

:*) ... his bro dided 18 months ago :-( ... he often pines for him ...and he constantley cries f my dad goes any where :lol: .... he is 12 now ...
:good: Whippets are the best dog.Yours looks gorgeous :D My whippets name is Bonnie I have included a pic but it is awful quality as I have a cheap digital camera and am no photographer.I'ts the best I could do. :rolleyes:Well hope Jack is enjoying himself and CHEERS to you :fun:

Attachments

• p014.jpg
    p014.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 41
Jack is gorgeous! Beautiful dog. I love his coloring. I bet it's amazing to watch him run. They are so light on their feet. Some breeds are just built for speed, any extra bulk will weigh them down. Whippets, greyhounds, and Italian greyhounds tend to be very thin. I also hear that they are just big babies.

Pretty dog, thanks for sharing.

llj :D

Most reactions

Back