It Never Ends..

ikon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
A friend gave me some pre-cut glass panes awhile back that he was going to use to make a 110g tank but never did. Well i finally decided to put it to use! Did the silicon yesterday and the test fill a few minutes ago..no leaks! This tank will replace my current 75g display tank. It measures 5ft long, 2ft wide, 18" tall and holds approx 110 gallons..next comes drilling, then building the stand and canopy!

DSCF0137.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

WHOA, way to go Ikon! :cool: You made that thing yourself, way to go :yahoo: Thats some fine work right there

Wow great work id love to be able to do that!!! Id probly end up with 110 gallons of water on the floor. :/

Thanks..its actually the 4th tank ive built..heres the most recent one, i built it to fit inside my coffee table

P1010040.jpg

should i drill two 1.5" overflow drains instead of one? ill be running 1000gph after head loss from my return pump with a 55g sump.?

Do you have the capability to drill a single 2" hole? Would save space and plumbing and still keep you on the safe side for flowrate :)

no because i already have the 65mm bit and two 1.5" bulkheads so 2" wouldnt be an option

today i completed the stand; i am going to use the same black fascia idea i used on my dual 55 setup so the stand will not be seen..i will use a 55g sump inside..i also drilled the tank for both bulkheads!

DSCF0144.jpg

Most reactions

Back