Is Your Betta Tank Divided?

Don't forget to tell what you voted on and include a pic of tank and the betta(s) in it

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Durbkat

Untrainable
Reaction score
My 2.5g is divided once where 1 betta is on each side. No digi cam to take pic.

Yes, split on one side.

My 5G and my 2.5G.

Nope. :dunno:
I have no decent piccys of it, but you'll see some tomorrow. I'm going to make a very large post w/ lotsa pics about my new bettas... :thumbs:

Betta section. I'm going to ask questions and such...ahh! My bettas are coming tomorrow!!

Me too, I think I might...Bust :X

Yes I have my 3gallon eclipse system divided, I just divided it yesterday though I need to find an DIY on how to do it the easy way. I'm too lazy to post pix. I'll do it tommarow hopefully.

EDIT:

The divided one is the one with the black hood you can barely see it but there is a little plastic canvas in the middle of it:

TankNightlife.jpg

Enjoy!

-Arrowhead :ninja:

I have one tank split, but neither one of the second options applied. It's a 20 gallon long, split for two pairs of Wild Bettas. So...2 bettas each side, one divider. :) No pictures, it's a bear to photograph because it's so long. :X And it's in a dark room.

I have my 5G divided once for 2 bettas down in my kitchen and then I have my 10 G tank divided twice for 3 bettas 2 males on the ends and a female in the middle, I had it originally divided 3 times but 2 of the 4 bettas died within the 1st month I think they must have been stressed, one bit his own tail. These 3 have been living together for a while the boys seem really happy on the ends. I don't have any pics at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to get some up.

I don't have any divided tanks. I'm waaay too parenoid that one of the Bettas will jump the barrier, and diseases and everything.

(sorry for hijacking the thread ;)) Arrowhead, do you like your Eclipse? Is that filter current ok for your Bettas? I'm think of getting one.

Yep split the lads tank (18x10x10 inches) is a 4 way divide, the girls tank is a community one so no divide.

I have a minibow 2.5 that's split w/ 2 males

I also have a minibow 5 gal that's split w/ 3 males

No piccys, but maybe I'll take some later! (Mine are split w/ canvas btw...even the 2.5 which came with the "betta divider" but since I have my long finned boys on each side, they were nipping each other's tails through there so I used the canvas instead!)

:)

Most reactions

Back