is this cheap or what

Vip

Smily this!
Reaction score
my lfs is selling 8ftx2ftx2ft with two heaters for $550 this is in melbourne australia and we are the 2nd most expensive state, i felt like buying a bunch of them, they have 300watt heaters at $13 and bloodworms at $2 a pack, i dont know what he is doing but the place is packed!

which lfs is this?

i might visit it tomorrow

thats heaps cheap. tell u what else is cheap. my agriculture teacher at school got two 60L tanks plus the filters and pumps for only $110 aus! the tanks are for yabbies we are farming in agriculture :D

buy the tank and think about the space for it later you can always sell it on for a profit if the price is right ha ha get on it my friend :p

I went back there today and i know what he did, he must dropped his prices to get everyone in, now that everyone is buying off him he put the prices back up, but still pretty cheap.
8x2x2 is $600 bloodworm packs are $2.80 or 10 for $25 or 50 for $100 i might get the pack of 50, why not eh stops me going back there all the time and spending more cash. But the good thing is cause they know me and im there all the time he said he will give me the same deals as last week. I just brought a $6.50 bottle for my fighting fish and he gave it to me for $5, not much but better than nothing, he also said all of his tanks are coming down in price again soon, so atm he has 4' tanks for $50. If you want to go there PM me, but go this week cause he might be hacking up the price on the tanks after he gets people coming in.

511G thats huge, where do you put a tank like that, i have an 80G and my girlfriend nearly passed out when i set it up

Most reactions

Back