Is This Angel Fish?

yup looks like angels too me,it also looks in the second picture bottom right heres a 2rd fish inthere if not a 4th,has anyone else noticed?or is it just the mirrored background and my terrible eyesight

god theres some sick people about :sick: :angry:

I thought I was right.that makes it even worse doesnt it.I agree it looked clown loachey to me tooo poor fish

OH MY GOD :crazy:

doesnt anybody live near to them where you could buy it and either save the fish or rehome them at a fish shop?iam to far away

eeeew that tank is sick, can't people tell they're going to far when the fish displaces half the tank :sly: ( btw I know it doesn't)

it would be awesome if someone rescued them, poor things

A lot of people (and I'm speaking from experience here) don't realize that the fish is too large for their tank. Before you get angry, try sending the person a friendly message about fish space requirements. :) I'm not saying what the person is doing is okay, I'm just saying that they *might* not realize that what they are doing is wrong. We were all stupid newbies at one point and I know that most of us have made the mistake of taking Petco workers' advice on how much space fish "really need"... lol.

Most reactions

Back