In Need Of Pics.

South_cichlid

Reaction score
Im quite aware that many members on this forum have contributed photographs of their fish and aquariums for a book by myself (Dany).
I thank all people who have contributed pics, but unfortunatly I have decided to dedicate my book to American cichlids. ( A given quote for the publication of my book with the the articles containing all other fish was beyond my budget.
Now in the progression of my American cichlid book, I would be thrilled if anyone could contribute any pictrues. Either it be of fish, Aquarium, Aquarium decor, Fry, Eggs etc.
Thank you in advance and great appologies to those who have previously contributed pictures.
Dany

iv some nice pics of my discus fish if you want them but they on laptop which is in for repair il also get some more and post them to you if you wanna use them then thats fine

You mean like all of america like south american, central american and north american?

Heres one of a male apistogramma cacatuoides and a shot of a fry, i will try and get some better photos of my fish sometime.

pics01011.jpg

Tank002.jpg

not great pics but heres my fish as soon as i get cam working on pc can send better

ABCD0017.jpg

ABCD0010.jpg

ABCD0014.jpg

ABCD0016.jpg

ABCD0008.jpg

love the oscars nelly really stunning looking fish how old are they and how big? oh and how many you got? :good:

thanks...they are brilliant fish i love em :good:
they were about 1inch or so when i got them both oscar the oscar is 1year last week and measures about 9inches and stocky aswell
gandulf is 9months and measures about 7.5inches roughly....only have the two with other cichlids

Some very nice fish you've got there Nelly :good: . Great shots!

thanks...they are brilliant fish i love em :good:
they were about 1inch or so when i got them both oscar the oscar is 1year last week and measures about 9inches and stocky aswell
gandulf is 9months and measures about 7.5inches roughly....only have the two with other cichlids
still got to grow a bit then lol

Most reactions

Back