Improvement I Think So

Photo-0187.jpg

there is my new devils hand coral for those of you who dont know. i think my tank is coming along nicely
any commets are welcome

Looks nice, but IMO it needs some nice colorful zoos. :wub:

Agreed, needs some zoo's and color. Don't really like the substrate either but that you may not be able to change easily. Looks good though :good:

looking fantastic although the substrate should be live sand. lol.. as in seas it's usually sand at the bottom.. also i agree that you need the zoos., thier very pretty..

Substrate in a reef doesn't have to be live sand although that is what people normally chose for many reason: Availibility, Filtration, Size of the Granule etc etc.

back molly 3:
GSP's don't need high lighting, 2 to 3 watts per gallon will suit them just fine. Also, just remember that zoos contain a toxin! If you get some wear gloves when handling them. Thats what I do. :) What is your calcium/alk?

sry.. was just saying m my opinion it should be.. sry bout that..

are you talking about my devils hand needs more zoos. when will they apear i haven had it for 48 hours yet is it still setteling down or will i need a new light soon.
thanks

zoos (aka zoanthids) are a different type of coral. They're very colourful alot of the time. I think you really need to find out your flowrate though before adding anymore.

well this post died so i decided t bring it back to life. i had a big change around and this is how the tank looks like now. caustion no corals have came out in this photo
tell me what you think and what could be improved
13062007157.jpg

thanks
black molly3
also i know this may sound a bit stupid but could i but some live sand and put i over my substrate.
thanks

you could put some over your gravel stuff, but it would be better tp change it all out for sand cause debris and stuff can accumulate in the gravel you have

well i didnt like that layout so i have changed it one last time. trell me what you think
14062007173.jpg

thanks

Most reactions

Back