imperail zebra pleco

scarface1979

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
how big does this fish really get?

4inch? or is that a lie?

will itgo with tiger barb and 5 green tiger barb and a black red tail shark?

Are you talking bout zbra plec L46, if so about 4 to 6inch from research i did.

But them suckas are expensive, do u have some?

yeah i have some money and wud pay what ever to get one

wud that fish be ok with the barbs

They should be fine, but on that note if I had some zebra plecs, that ran for over 90 bucks a piece, I would not put any tiger barbs near them. IMO

How much are you paying for yours?

What is that in US dollars?

Looking around? They must be running rampant over there if you can look around. I go to fish stores all the time in 2 diff regions. Virginia where I live and New York when I go home to visit. I have yet to see zebra plec with my own 2 eyes.

Someone in Aquarium pics just posted some they got the other day. Cannot remember what they paid.

Have you seen them out there?

And if 65 in you currency is anything clost to mine,jump on that, it would be hell of a deal to get zbra plec for 65 USD

i think £65 is about $70 or maybe $80

i haven't seen the fish as of yet but in my area where i live there are 3 fish shops and they all say that they can get them in so gonna get one like

As much as I love to spend money on fish and all that ... I'm not paying that much for 1 fish either :p

wow i wud pay what ever to get that fish but just wanna make sure that the other fish willn't kill it

it won't work.

The tiger barbs and the RTBS will eat any food you offer the zebras before they have the slightest chance to have a nibble. Your better off providing a species aquarium for them. Besides, the price of Zebras has sky-rocketed over the past few months, so i doubt you'll be finding one for under $200 us.

Good Luck :)

Most reactions

Back