I'm So Excited!**pics Added**

:hyper: wow love them where is your fish store that you got those from im thinking about getting them in with my new tank im getting!

they are sooo cute!
is this one as well just saw it on google

Attachments

• hasboras.jpg
    hasboras.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 40
:hyper: wow love them where is your fish store that you got those from im thinking about getting them in with my new tank im getting!

they are sooo cute!
is this one as well just saw it on google

they probably had them in various times hun since this post was first made 12 mnths ago lol :p

I have 5 of them! just to add, these love loads of plants as mine sift through them and sit on the leaves. They love vallis, I would recommend honey gouramis for contrast!! my male has made a huge nest !

Ben.

Congrats on the habros, they are truly lovely wee things! I got 3 few weeks back and lost one. I'm getting more as soon as LFS gets them in. I think mine might be a couple, they have been chsing a lot recently. I was also told that many of these are still wild cught and thus increasing the losses. Mine are happily sholing with the hastatus that I have in the same tank unti I get the next lot. I also have hengeli rasboras in the tank, you could consider them. The "nike" swish on the side is amazing! You couls also get some galaxy rasboras (celestial pearl danio) which are amazing little fish.

Most reactions

Back