im leaving this forum!!!!

jasong8301

Reaction score
i just wanna let u guys know that thanx 2 u, I HAVE BECOME A BETTA FANATIC!!! and now i cant resist them i walked into walmart the other nite and spent $70 :hyper: im addicted to them now :thumbs: o well i love fish now and i guess ill just thank u guys :cool: anyways i bought like 3 more bettas and 3 corydoras and more tanks ok c ya guys later

You title is confusing as heck :huh: I thought you were mad over something. Aside from bettas :p

I'm glad you stopped by , jasong. Enjoy your bettas!
And swing in to say "Hi" when you get the time.

wuvmybetta said:
You title is confusing as heck :huh: I thought you were mad over something. Aside from bettas :p

I'm glad you stopped by , jasong. Enjoy your bettas!
And swing in to say "Hi" when you get the time.
[snapback]858641[/snapback]​
i was pretending to be mad wuv :rofl: lol sarcasm :D ttyl

i got on here to see about getting a betta...that was 3 weeks ago. now i have 4 bettas :D

I COULDNT FREAKING HELP IT!!!
i looked in the livebearers forums a week ago now i have guppys!!!
I COULDNT FREAKING HELP IT!!!
i walked into walmart today an saw some perdy blue an black finned guppys an was like :hyper: 2 of those ...3 females...10gal tank....blue gravel...plants...food....an some otos to keep the tank clean...heater...carbon...ok i guess i can leave now :whistle: walked in with 80$...walked out with 15$... :D but i talked to the lady at the lfs an she said she would buy my guppy fry for 50cents each so i was like!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Alix said:
but i talked to the lady at the lfs an she said she would buy my guppy fry for 50cents each so i was like!!! :hyper: :hyper:
[snapback]861302[/snapback]​
NICE. i don't think i could get that kind of price for my kribensis fry around here...

well theres prolly 2 reasons shes doing this.
#1 shes an idiot an is already running her store into the ground with over priced items making ppl want to go to walmart
#2 she really has no idea on what shes getting into

Most reactions

Back