I'm Back

OH MY GOD!!!! I THINK I'VE JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!! ( and yes I mean to shout as I think its approriate there! lol)

that scared the life out of me I dropped my laptop!!! oh thats mean very very mean!! but I suppose I asked 4 it!! lol!!!

Like 8 legged puppies!! thats just wrong creepy B****** things!!!
JEEZE WEPT. I JUST WET MY PANTIES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blasted spiders, was ok until i saw that horrid thing.

I LOVE spiders. My mother however does not. Which is why I have never been allowed a tarantula :(

OH GODS I'M BEING HAUNTED BY CENTIPEDES!

I've just checked out the new posts on a goth forum I frequent, and what do I see?? Someone has posted that they found a CENTIPEDE IN THEIR PANTS and it bit her on her lower back. :shout: :X

Not content with posting this, she ADDED A MONSTROUS PICTURE. Worse that the one on this thread. Much worse. It wasn't just a house centipede, it was a proper centipede. Shiny orangey red armoured body ad all those skittering legs and.. AAAAAARRRRGGGGH!!!!!

She's said " what if it crawls on me in the night? " NO! NONONONONO! SHHHH! >.<

I said:

"What if it traverses you face and skitters into your ears??? Get earplugs asap. And goggles. and ...actually get one of those bike masks cyclists use to keep the dust out , plus earplugs, and a swimming cap so it doesn't nest in your hair, and googles to stop them walking on your eyes. And zip yourself into a bag......"

I won't sleep properly tonight...I might stuff cotton wool in my ears just in case....

i hate silver fish ewwwwwwwwwww that pic is freaking me out
our old flat was infected with ants and silver fish it was horrible
i couldn't sleep
they swim accross the floor and up the walls and live in ant nests
lived there 3 years and every summer was the same

ants and silverfish everywhere

I WANT MY MUMMY :shout: :-(

I've just checked out the new posts on a goth forum I frequent, and what do I see?? Someone has posted that they found a CENTIPEDE IN THEIR PANTS and it bit her on her lower back. :shout: :X

Not content with posting this, she ADDED A MONSTROUS PICTURE. Worse that the one on this thread. Much worse. It wasn't just a house centipede, it was a proper centipede. Shiny orangey red armoured body ad all those skittering legs and.. AAAAAARRRRGGGGH!!!!!

I said:

"What if it traverses you face and skitters into your ears??? Get earplugs asap. And goggles. and ...actually get one of those bike masks cyclists use to keep the dust out , plus earplugs, and a swimming cap so it doesn't nest in your hair, and googles to stop them walking on your eyes. And zip yourself into a bag......"

I won't sleep properly tonight...I might stuff cotton wool in my ears just in case....

are you talking about this?? lol

creeper2.jpg

:rolleyes:

fun...lol

Oh GOD all these creepy crawly pics are making me itch!

We have these silver fish in Victoria/Australia....
silverfish.jpg

I have this problem in my neighbourhood right now....Cockroaches....

YUCK YUCK YUCK!!

AusCoc1.jpg

These suckers seem to lvoe sitting under my tank lights so when i move the hood or lid i scream because they scare me when they run out. YUCK!

Squiremaster: how was you lil betta boy when you go back from holidays?

I actually used to work for the london natural history museum in the Entomology department so Ive seen way scarier! and had a lot of insects and creepy crawlies in my house praying mantids, beatles , spiders! The Only insects I dont like are Ants

Not anymore though just the fish and a dog !

I said:

are you talking about this?? lol

creeper2.jpg

:rolleyes:

fun...lol

IWILLKILLYOUNOW!
ROFL!!!!!

Oh GOD all these creepy crawly pics are making me itch!

We have these silver fish in Victoria/Australia....
silverfish.jpg

I have this problem in my neighbourhood right now....Cockroaches....

YUCK YUCK YUCK!!

AusCoc1.jpg

These suckers seem to lvoe sitting under my tank lights so when i move the hood or lid i scream because they scare me when they run out. YUCK!

Squiremaster: how was you lil betta boy when you go back from holidays?

i love cockroaches!!! they are so cuddley!!! i want one as a pet but my gma and grandpa say they will get out the guns and shoot them if they see it!! :shout:

this is what i want a madagascar hissing cockroach!!!
live_exhibits_madagascar_hissing_cockroach_large.jpg

also for the girls...
news04142006003a.jpg
they go with any out fit!! lol (but that is kinda mean!!)

Most reactions

Back