If you have a weak stomach do not open

jamesward76 said:
Paul_MTS said:
ok then....your fish need more space now!!

you have alot of the wrong species togther and there fore need to be separated.

Your oscar probable got killed down to the agresion in the tank and was the weakest.

Yep changed my name today seeing as i don't do riden anymore more paul_v_biker was abit un fitting.

and this is the last time i posting in any of your topics james I'm fed up of you not getitng the point.
isnt that guy a know it all, i looked at his fish and he doesn't have any cichlids. but of corse he makes a sif he's an expert on cichlids. but if anyone else wants to see my fish today ( a year later ) go to cichlidmadness.com under darkroom. my name is still the same jamesward76, the title to my pics are my babies. i'm willing to take input from anyone but paul, he's to serious. (even when he doesn't know what hes talking about).
dude, quit being an idiot, please..james ..

paul has lots of cichlids... so dont pretendt that U NO

i am so sick of everyone bashing u james, and im sick of watching everyone make a jerk of them selves, i am glad u re introduced urself, but they arent taking it well

fufanu360 said:
jamesward76 said:
Paul_MTS said:

Your oscar probable got killed down to the agresion in the tank and was the weakest.

Yep changed my name today seeing as i don't do riden anymore more paul_v_biker was abit un fitting.

and this is the last time i posting in any of your topics james I'm fed up of you not getitng the point.
isnt that guy a know it all, i looked at his fish and he doesn't have any cichlids. but of corse he makes a sif he's an expert on cichlids. but if anyone else wants to see my fish today ( a year later ) go to cichlidmadness.com under darkroom. my name is still the same jamesward76, the title to my pics are my babies. i'm willing to take input from anyone but paul, he's to serious. (even when he doesn't know what hes talking about).

i am so sick of everyone bashing u james, and im sick of watching everyone make a jerk of them selves, i am glad u re introduced urself, but they arent taking it well
i didn't understand

=jamesward76 isnt that guy a know it all, i looked at his fish and he doesn't have any cichlids. but of corse he makes a sif he's an expert on cichlids.

1)he does have cichlids
2)you dont have to have a fish to know all about it
i.e. Eelzor doesnt keep rays but he knows more about them then 98% of the people on this forum do

DD

jamesward76 said:
i got a lot of grief for my last post so let me re-introduce my self. i'm a tryer and if what i try doesn't work i put it out there for all to see.
why why why would you bump this thread back up after a year lol :blink:

For a cichlid loving site. Those people didn't even know that they had insufficient housing, and arn't goo tank mates. Tis very saddening, that you promised you would get tanks last year, but still have yet to do it. Procrastinator?

Think about how those fish are, lock you up in a glass rom with some other people you don't get along with for 11 months.

Why would you not get the tanks yet? For all you know those poor fish could be stunted in growth now, and you could just be thinking "oh they're not too big yet".

For the sake of those fish, buy some new tanks.

vantgE said:
I think it's great that he posted his picture alot of people think that if they see something go wrong they'll make a change but look at how painfull the death must have been and just over night it's a very intense warning but it's something good to show people
I'm with him.

fufanu360 said:

It needed to be said. There is just way to much bashing/flamming happeing on tff right now i cant take it. The experts are calling the newbs dumb and the newbs wont take any advice!

The experts are calling the newbs dumb and the newbs wont take any advice

its actually the other way 'round. the newbies wont take advice so we have to take action

JMO
DD

Dwarf_Dude said:
The experts are calling the newbs dumb and the newbs wont take any advice

its actually the other way 'round. the newbies wont take advice so we have to take action

JMO
DD
Ive seen a few threads lately well one that i can think of where someone has gotten mad at a newb for being overstalked. I can understand them though.

I agree that the pic had to be posted, It is a learning experience for all (not just the fish and the owner) he probably had the oscar for about a year and dedicated part of his life in raising him.. now it had been all thrown away because he made a mistake.. dont discourage him because he made a mistake,thats how you learn...my guess is (without reading your previous post) that you put in a few barbs in with him...they will pick at the oscar until he dies.I think this pic shows you a prime example of what not to do....Sorry for your loss

jamesward76 said:
Paul_MTS said:

there arent ay pics of a sev and an oscar in this thread and oscars and sevs arent cichlids and Paul definately doesnt have any cichlids like the ones he poste pictures of in this thread. O, and u r ignorant for keeping those beasts together,

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=76731

Fishy411 said:
jamesward76 said:
Paul_MTS said:

there arent ay pics of a sev and an oscar in this thread and oscars and sevs arent cichlids and Paul definately doesnt have any cichlids like the ones he poste pictures of in this thread. O, and u r ignorant for keeping those beasts together,

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=76731
:lol:

:thumbs:

Fishy411 said:
there arent ay pics of a sev and an oscar in this thread and oscars and sevs arent cichlids
Oscars and Sevs aren't cichlids? Then what are they then...

Most reactions

Back