If you have a weak stomach do not open

jamesward76

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
You said I had to many fish in my tank. And boy were you ever right. This is how my Oscar was when I woke up this morning.

Attachments

• eviction_notice.JPG
    eviction_notice.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 59
Why would u post something like this.... :sick:

But either way its nature a lil disguisting.. :sick:

It's people like you why I attempted to warn not to open. This is solely for Nix. We were in a two day debate. About overcrowding, I love all my fish. And I have to see somthing to believe it. Lets just say I believe now. And the pic is to descourage others from making the same mistake I did.

:no: That's terrible. I also don't agree with posting the picture. IMO, you should have emailed it to him if it were only for him. Sorry to hear about (and see) your loss though. :sad:

I think it's great that he posted his picture alot of people think that if they see something go wrong they'll make a change but look at how painfull the death must have been and just over night it's a very intense warning but it's something good to show people

vantgE said:
I think it's great that he posted his picture alot of people think that if they see something go wrong they'll make a change but look at how painfull the death must have been and just over night it's a very intense warning but it's something good to show people
i reckon with him -_-

umm i'm not really sickened by it, but do you mind me asking what was in ur tank :/ :X

That sucks. :/

I have no problem with the posting of the picture. Jamesward76 admits his mistake and learned a hard lesson. Now, maybe other people can learn and not end up killing a fish in the process.

It is supposed to be the tastiest part. :nod: (for fish/birds and such) :sick:

:angry: Thanks for all the support from all of those who lent it. In my tank I have 4cons, 3jacks, 2 jewels, and 1manaquens. I used to have 2 Oscars, but like I said I learned a very hard lesson this week. This post was not to offend it was to inform, and if you have a problem with my post. Then I'm sorry. But the topic is "not for the week stomache". Not only did you open it you took the time to enter a response. I would even go out on a limb and say you all are the same people who see a ambulance speeding to an accident just ahead of you. Slow your car down 15miles. Then get upset with the police dept. for not covering the bodies. I didn't say see my happy little angel, or fotm nom. I warned you, and you had to see anyway. But for every negative reply you take the time to give me thats more time my topic will be upfront for all to see. Yes I am that person who thinks alot of people post information they heard somewhere. But I'm also a fish lover who just went through a very terrible experience.

Here is a before pic so maybe you can see what a beautiful fish I lost.

P.S. All of my fish are 2 to 3 in. buy next weekend I will have 2 more 75gal. setups to accomodate them. :angry:

Attachments

• VENUS.JPG
    VENUS.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 53
freshmike said:
It is supposed to be the tastiest part. :nod: (for fish/birds and such) :sick:
mmm... i bet they are crunchy, why dont you ask whoever ate them, thats sick... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

looks like saddam tortured him :saddam: with help from osama :eek:sama: lol emoticons are so fun...

Most reactions

Back