If U Live In Australia

As requested:

FlagsTank.jpg

^Infestation of apple snails. Thanks to a snail laying hundreds of eggs. There are many more in various other tanks that are smaller and not worth posting :p

CoryTank2.jpg

(Sorry they arent that good a quality)

Be nice please. Not the best looking tanks, but gradually fixing them up.

As requested:

FlagsTank.jpg

^Infestation of apple snails. Thanks to a snail laying hundreds of eggs. There are many more in various other tanks that are smaller and not worth posting :p

CoryTank2.jpg

(Sorry they arent that good a quality)

Be nice please. Not the best looking tanks, but gradually fixing them up.

r they glowlight tetras in thhe second pic and r u selling them snails if so witch part of brisi do u live at

No they are blue rams. I live on the southside, but could meet you on the northside around toombul area. PM me if your intersted in some snails.

Torrens

Victorian here I have three tank's set up in my room might get some pics later :)

the amount of aussies on this site is growing more and more :D

I know i hope it grows more and more :D I like knowing there are a few ppl from the same country as me. Plus get to talk about the fish we cant ever have in Australia :(

Speaking of which Bozza I have just obtained a list of allowed fish in Australia as of I believe posted today after emailing the correct areas ( Thanks Wolf)

Jake, i live at wynnum, and i roughly know where victoria point is. Raven could you post that up, because when i read your thread about it, i was keen to find out what was illegal

You know speaking of fish prices, the price of fish in QLD is about half the price of fish in Vic! Was there on holidays recently and was stunned by how cheap the fish are. But having said that, even the QLD fish are expensive compared to the fish in the UK and USA. I'd love to get some Glo fish even tho' they are GM'd. I think they're gorgeous, but I'm guessing it'll either be a long time or never before we get them!

hi as u can tell i live in australia and i am just courious as to wat othjer poeple that live in australia do with there tanks

Hi I also live in oz! I have just set up my new guppy tank 4 weeks ago.....I cant work out how to post my pic here but I have a post in common livebearers...called - Finally a pic of my tank something like that anyway. Check it out please and let me know of any ideas you might have...its still under construction...more plants to come and shade cloth at back to shade the light ...BRIGHT LIGHT!!!!!!!!

lol.. cheers mate :good:

Does anyone visit Strictly Aquariums in Sydney? They seam to be well presented and have a great range!

Does anyone know if we can get spiny/peacock eels in Australia? Thanks

Yes we can get spiney eels in australia. They are abit hard to find but my local and not so local FS i visit stock them. JRM where are you located btw?

Most reactions

Back