If This Dont Work I Resign

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
him
P1060864.jpg

with her
P1060863.jpg

my last shot at ct breeding, if not atleast a wrap I'm gunna scream the town down :shout:

Lol! Bless ya, do you really have no luck with them at all? They are a beautiful pair, fingers crossed for you x

Lol! Bless ya, do you really have no luck with them at all? They are a beautiful pair, fingers crossed for you x
nope seriously, i've failed everytime, the males build, females get eggy, let the female out and the males go and either sulk, hide or get killed. Tried so many times now, it's always the males that mess it up the females are perfect but ive got good hopes for this pair as he seems to be acting slightly different to the others and tends to come across as a lot more fiesty so will prob hold his ground and get on with it but he seems to think that a 3 bubble nest is enough to tempt her into the wrap :rolleyes: so who knows.

lmao, bless him. Are crowns known for being a pain or is it just you lol Must be horrid to be successful with others but have one particular tail type that just won't do the deed successfully.

Me hopes you dont mean give up breeding altogether! I was going to buy a betta of you in the new year..

Maybe just leave the CTs alone..

D.

no crowns spawn just as good as others , it's just me, im not too lucky with them.

dont worry not giving up spawning at all, infact i wouldve increased it by another 5 spawns by tomorrow. So lots of nice uk breds coming your way, my first lot of uk breds are gunna be ready the end of january. I've sold countless of my own bred bettas but this last lot have been large surviving numbers and got some nice colurs coming through as well. Conditioning up this pair tomorrow as well.

P1060615.jpg
matching female is behind him but forgot to get a full pic of her, both the same colour and siblings

OMG! That HMPK pair is absolutely stunning!!! The CTs are nice as well... if your male screws it up again, can I have the female? I've got this solid canary yellow quad ray... you get the picture. lol

They're both lovely Modaz! Maybe a little Barry Manilow?

Dose that explain the red light's on all night there too, next their have silk sheets ;)

Dose that explain the red light's on all night there too, next their have silk sheets ;)
dont bring you sex life into this innocent thread please helter :hyper:

well the boy is acting a trooper, nest nice and big, i think, as i cant see it all due to being under an IAL, going nuts at the female but cant quite suss why she wont follow him to the nest, female will need to be released early tomorrow as the pale females always drop their eggs before the spawn takes place for some reason so gunn take the risk.

how exciting glad your boy is doing well so far, fingers crossed she'll start playing ball lol

Most reactions

Back