Identify this pleco?

I doubt it is a green dragon, seems more like a young chocolate-calico mix, I own one which looks the exact same, but if it is a green dragoon then I'm all in, I mean, who wouldn't want their pleco to be higher grade jajajaja
I agree w/ DD. Think the longfin green dragon suggestion is closer than calico/choc mix since the tones seem way too dull and the white accents too striking. The green dragons seem to have the same thick, raised armour that I pointed out on this one, as well as the white fringes on the tail and dorsal fins.

I agree w/ DD. Think the longfin green dragon suggestion is closer than calico/choc mix since the tones seem way too dull and the white accents too striking. The green dragons seem to have the same thick, raised armour that I pointed out on this one, as well as the white fringes on the tail and dorsal fins.
ill be damned then, i own a green dragon
Or the sort of leopard spotty coloration through his body.
but this statement
3b46c4a0-de21-4b3b-945e-46dc27121da6-jpeg.152002
and this pic of the fish is what leads me to believe that it is a calico-chocolate mix, my female looks like that and she was sold to me under those colors

ill be damned then, i own a green dragon

but this statement
3b46c4a0-de21-4b3b-945e-46dc27121da6-jpeg.152002
and this pic of the fish is what leads me to believe that it is a calico-chocolate mix, my female looks like that and she was sold to me under those colors
After searching up whatever the heck a green dragon is you won’t believe the photos I found. I think we have an accurate identification.
4C548636-4ABD-4139-9B3F-30407ACB2428.jpeg

Sure is! I actually got a batch of 4 baby blue eye lemon BN pleco for 20$ from a local breeder!
Ahhh, that's so wonderful. Blue eyed lemons look like such sweet little babies. Would love a blue eyed panaque one day if I get the chance.
blue_eyed_pleco.jpg
(Photo source here)
What a beauty. Think that blue-eyed plecs look like Aaron Paul/Jesse Pinkman lmao.
405.png

Most reactions

Back