Id On Weird Fish?

i seem to be having that trouble as well, it lags then posts 3 copies!

i think it happens when it lags but in actual fact it has posted but not loaded. then you stop it and try again. it posts but lags. you do it again and again untill it works and then you end up with 20 copies of what you just said

i think it happens when it lags but in actual fact it has posted but not loaded. then you stop it and try again. it posts but lags. you do it again and again untill it works and then you end up with 20 copies of what you just said

see? BLEEPING LAGGING!!!

Lol

(what the **** i didnt post that)

um.....ahahaha sorry that i screwed up all your computers with my links? haha i swear i didnt know that would happen! :blink:

um.....ahahaha sorry that i screwed up all your computers with my links? haha i swear i didnt know that would happen! :blink:

EDIT: ITS HAPPENING TO ME TOO!!!!

me too.

me too.

me too.

me too.

me too.

me too.

me too.

EDIT: What the crap IS going on...

What the i think its probably best reported

ok done, i posted it in a thread started by ianho, according to the thread he has asked tolak about it

Most reactions

Back