I once lived in a shoe, actually two.

Thank you everyone. :thumbs:

I forgot to add that there are RTBS's in the 45 and 180, one in each.

fufanu360 said:
wow such nice tanks, that type of rock is really cool, is it just me or is that tank over stocked? maybe the fish are tricking me
-_-
African cichlid tanks work best when they are overstocked, it spreads out the aggression amoung the fish :flex: And as has been said, freshmike has some serious heavy duty filtration going on in those tanks. :nod:

Ya :flex: What Sorrell said :nod: :flex:

Awsome tanks FM. I envy your patiance and enthusiasm toward these beautiful creatures! :eek: :wub:

silver said:
Ya :flex: What Sorrell said :nod: :flex:

Awsome tanks FM. I envy your patiance and enthusiasm toward these beautiful creatures! :eek: :wub:
Thanks girls. :wub:

Thanks to both of you, but I don't think there is going to even be another tank of the month competition, so I will just take the compliment and run! :D

Sorrell said:
African cichlid tanks work best when they are overstocked, it spreads out the aggression amoung the fish :flex: And as has been said, freshmike has some serious heavy duty filtration going on in those tanks. :nod:
When I got my new tank the fish shop took all my african cichlids back :( :( :(
Because my boy wanted community fish.
I miss my aggressive little babies :(
Just looking at those tanks makes me sad!

WOW!! :hyper:
do you use photo shop to air brush or touch up your tanks or something!?!?
they are perfect!

i saw your post with the julis, what kind of julis are they?
i am looking to get 4 juvinials for a 15 gal tank, and then if they pair off i will move them around.
i wanted to get Julidochromis transcriptus. im not sure if this would be over crowded tho

No photoshop. :lol: Thanks though. :D

They are Julidichromis Marlieri, the prettiest in my opinion. :nod:

Most reactions

Back