I need some advice fast More news

No that is just it.He came from a flee market and he wasnt taken very good care of at all. I bought him off from my brother. I only have had him for three weeks. And he was in terrible shape when I got him. I feel so sorry for him I have prayed and cried ever since he has been sick..

I lost my little fellow last nite, The vet called me at 8 am and told m that it died last nite. He said he ran the light and checked to see if they were anything he could do for him. And he said it was cancer and the ferret was way beyond treatment. I am sick over this news, I didnt have him very long but Idid love him very much. i bet you I find me a good ferret vet I have four more that i am not going to watch die. That poor ferret starved to death, and they was not one thing I could do but watch the little fellow. :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: My little baby I loved him so I am going to miss him being around................. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Noooooo !
Oh my gosh - why are you having such a tough time with all your animals ? :crazy:

What a shame :sad: RIP little ferret

So sorry abut your ferret. :byebye: little one. You did what you could when you found out what was wrong. ((hugs))

Ohhhh Angel Lady :-( I am so sorry for the loss of your lil' baby. It is so hard, we get so attached to our little critters and they mean so much to us. Just know that you did everything you could, and you loved him, and gave him a good life while he was with you. My condolences to you and may he RIP :byebye:

Thanks guys it helps to have someone to talk to. I just wish I could have done more, I cant stand the thoughts of something getting that sick and beg me for help and I cant do nothing but watch it die, I have been heart broken over it, All it wanted to do is lay beside me and my boyfriend. :sad: :sad: :no: :byebye: :byebye: little fellow. I wish I could have done more for him.

Most reactions

Back