I need help choosing a new aquarium

I like the look of those but 19 litres isn’t a lot of space for a Betta if the fluval edge won’t fit on the stand then I will definitely look into these though because one will fit onto the stand I think :)

19 litres is roughly 5 gallons, that’s fine for a betta as we tend to recommend 5 gallons to 10 gallons max for a single betta splenden.

There are a few options out there, a case of finding what tanks you like and seeing if it fits on that stand.

We are just giving a few ideas is all at the moment.

19 litres is roughly 5 gallons, that’s fine for a betta as we tend to recommend 5 gallons to 10 gallons max for a single betta splenden.

There are a few options out there, a case of finding what tanks you like and seeing if it fits on that stand.

We are just giving a few ideas is all at the moment.
So I think I may get the fluval edge 23L(if it fits on the stand) and put a beta and one or two moss balls in and for my 25L aquarium I could put in some endlers or guppies maybe or another Betta ( I like make bettas a lot :D)

Wait wait wait! @Emma and the angelfishes sell your tv and get the biggest tank you can find to fit the space TV used to be. The fish are much more entertaining. If the family complain you could hold back some cash & buy 2 or 3 Amazon Fire tablets in Black Friday sales (£50 each).

You will be happier so they will be happier :)

as ever I edited typos

Most reactions

Back